New Year's Eve

Chapter twelve.

Eleanor, Perrie, and I were in my room getting ready. The three of us spend about two hours at the store picking out our outfits. Luckily, we all found something we loved, even if it took some persuasion. El and Perrie said I had to wear a dress, because they've never seen me in one. Personally, I thought that was a bit much for a club, but what the hell.

"Go put it on so we can do your hair and makeup." El ordered and I followed.

I looked at myself in the mirror once more, the dress was light pink, that stopped mid thigh, and had a sweetheart neckline. I stepped out of the bathroom and struck a pose, making all of us laugh.

"Damn girl." Perrie said.

"You're hot." El said slapping my butt as I walked back to my desk chair.

~~~

The music was blaring and we couldn't talk without yelling over the music. Shortly after we got there Zayn grabbed Perrie and headed for the dance floor. Lou and El soon followed their lead, but not before having a shot. I was sitting next to Niall until Harry asked me to dance. When he did I couldn't help but blush. Harry looked so innocent and harmless. I let out a couple giggles before saying yes.

We were in the middle of the dance floor, but mostly we just tried to talk. Harry decided he was sick of yelling so we walked out the back door and sat on a bench out back. I rubbed my hands on my arms, for it was freezing out.

"Here." Harry said putting his zip-up-hoodie around me.

"Thanks. Um, Harry...what'a our statues, like are we just friends, or are we like dating?" I asked but silence soon took over. Harry was about to talk when two underage girls were sneaking around back. Quickly they snapped a picture, but didn't leave without saying some rude remark.

"There's the slut that's sleeping with One Direction." The taller girl said while the other just laughed. They mumbled something else that I wouldn't make out.

"Ignore them," Harry whispered in my ear and he wrapped his arms around me and picked me up placing me on his lap, "it all depends what you want, I knew I like you, a lot, but I'll wait. As long as you want, I'll be here patiently waiting."

"Okay, you do not need to start quoting song lyrics." I said laughing. We both got up and went back inside. I sat back down next to Niall, and started drinking. I had a couple margaritas, and then some beers. I decided I was officially drunk, and I could have some fun. Harry and I started dancing again, but it was dirtier this time. The two of us were grinding on each other and he occasionally slipped a couple kissed on my lips or neck.

Sometimes a One Direction song would come on like, Rock Me. Harry would then comment stuff like, "they're good." Or "isn't one of the band mates super sexy." For that one I would reply with, "oh, you mean Liam?" Or sometimes, "you mean my brother? Yeah, he's pretty cool."

We danced all night. (To the best song ever) I left Harry for several minutes so I could go to the bathroom. I was near the trashcan throwing the paper towel away when Harry snuck up behind me and started kissing me. I was pressed up against the wall, kissing him back just as passionately and hard.

Sadly, a bright flash made me open my eyes, "shit."

"It's okay."

"No it's not!" I yelled back, "they always catch me when I'm with one of you. I'm tried of being called a slut and whore because i'm your friend." I said storming out of here. When I got back to our table Niall was off dancing with some stranger so I sat with Liam. I put my head in my hands and started crying.

"What's wrong?" He asked, sounding like he actually cared which I knew he did.

"Someone took another picture of me and Harry, and before another girl called me a slut because of what happened with Zayn and now Harry. I hate people, I hate everything."

"Shh, shh, it will be okay, eventually." He says rubbing circles into my back. I knew where he got that Ed Sheeran said that, "Everything will be okay in the end, and if it's not okay, It's not the end."

"Thanks Liam." I said giving him a hug. I looked around for Harry and he walked over and sat down. I leaned my head on his shoulders, and he kissed the top of my head.

Finally, we leave the club and twelve ten, of course so it's was defiantly 2014. Harry wanted to walk home, an I walked with him, "Harry my feet hurt." I said looking down at my black pumps.

"I can carry you." He offered.

"I'm too heavy." I said, my eyes were starting to get heavy. I could easily fall asleep right now.

"No, you're not. You're perfect." He said in protest. Randomly, I got a bust of energy i took my shoes off and started running. Harry stared at me for awhile until he finally gave in and started running too. Apparently, I'm a slow runner because Harry ran up behind me and grabbed me. After he had me in his arms he started holding me bridal style. However, I didn't protest. I just closed my eyes.