Wedding Day

Chapter twenty two.

"Are you ready, Maura?" I ask as we started walking towards the big double doors.

"Yes, are you?"

This time I could truthfully answer, "yes." I was happy for my dad and her. The doors opened and us bridesmaids started walking down the aisle. I took a glance at Harry and he mouthed the words, 'I love you.' A smile came across my face. Maura starting he descent down the aisle; Niall and Greg at her side.

~~

The entire ceremony was a blur I was just focused on Harry. He tried making faces to make me laugh and each time I had to bite my tongue, "Your may now kiss your bride." The priest announced. I clapped with the rest of the guests, and then we all filed out of the church and headed for the country club.

"Hey beautiful.' Harry said slipping his arm around my waist as we walked towards the car. When we got to the country club the staff was already handing out drinks and little finger foods. I stayed with Harry the entire time. Soon cocktail hour was over, and we walked into another open room for dinner. The boys and I talked for awhile until my dad and Maura came into the room. When everybody was looking at them he planted a kiss on Maura's lips; I died a little inside.

I wasn't fully over the fact that he's moving on. He seemed to bounce back so fast. Like mom was now just a memory. They sat down the severs started handing out the main course. I sunk out of the country club and took a smoke.

The cigar was now half it's original size when someone yanked it out of my hand, "what the hell?" I asked loudly.

"It's for your own good," Zayn said throwing it on the ground, "I thought you were done with this?"

"You can't just quit like that," I said snapping my fingers for more of an affect, "but you're right. I should quit, and I have quit, but, it's just that, I don't know. Lets go back inside."

Zayn opened the back door open for me and we headed back for our table. I was sitting in between Harry and Niall. I pushed my food around occasionally taking a bit err and there, but I ended up giving it to Niall to eat.

After everybody was done eating my dad and Maura had their first dance. When they finished others started slow dancing. Harry and I were dancing towards the back. The DJ was playing for the first time by the script, and Harry and I were quietly singing along. When the song ended Harry kissed me.

~~

Maura and my dad cut their cake, and everybody stopped dancing to eat some. After several more hours of dancing people started going home. Soon it was just me, my dad, Maura, Greg, Niall, Perrie, El, Sophia, and the other four boys. The limo pulled up and my dad and Maura headed off to the airport or somewhere. I wasn't filled in on the details, all I knew is I was spending fours days alone with Haz. The rest of the boys along with El and Perrie decided to stay for two days, so we all piled into two cars, and drove back to my house.