Interview

Chapter thirty two.

(One week later)

Harry's voice still had not come back and the boys had an interview to tell the fans. Harry and I were lying in the hospital bed watching the interview, "so what's the news? We hear Harry got in an accident, is that true?" The middle aged woman who has way to much makeup asked.

"Well, yes, Harry did get in an accident." Louis said looking at the ground. Zayn picked up where Louis left off.

"Harry actually smashed his head on the steering wheel and he damaged his vocal cords. He may not be able to sing." His voice was low.

"May, so he might be okay in the end." Liam chirped up.

"We're all hoping for the best." Niall said.

"And how is your sister?" The lady asks Niall.

"She's doing okay."

"Well, thanks for coming out this fine afternoon, and wish Harry the best."

The lads muffled will do and bye before they exited stage right. Harry and I just cuddled as we continued to watch the news. Soon, the room filled with noise; the boys are back.

Niall sat down but only for a brief second, "lets go grab lunch, Lena." I put up a little fight, but soon caved in. I followed Niall to his car, and we started driving to Nando's. the car ride was silent other than the radio playing quietly, "Lena, James and mum told me they want you back in school soon."

"No." I said quickly.

"You've already missed a week of school, if you stay any longer the school won't let you graduate. James and mum already booked a flight for you late tonight."

"What the fuck?!" I yelled but didn't protest.

--------------------------------------

So what do you think? Obviously, I updated without five votes but only because I won't have wifi Monday or Tuesday. But thanks for reading. Also sorry it's really short. Please check out my other fan faction called Her Last Hope! Thanks!

Vote

Comment

Fan

-🇺🇸🇬🇧xx