Trouble Maker..

( Hey guys this is my first fanfic so it may not be the best. If you are wondering what happened to my other story well it got deleted for some reason. So yeah enjoy Trouble maker, if you like what you read vote comment and follow.! Love ya buttons xx)

Chapter 1

" PARIS.!!! Wake up your going to be late for your first day of school.! "

I wake up to the screams of my mom telling me to wake up. It was August 27th and today I started school. I honestly wasnt ready and the last thing I wanted to do was be crowd by preppy girls and complete jerks.

I'm not a nerd but I'm not a preppy girl either so I was the normal one. It's currently 5:20am here in Cali, this is probably the earliest I have ever gotten up for school but whatever.

I climb out of bed and head to my bathroom, I take a quick shower, get dressed and do my hair and makeup. I am wearing a floral tube top with a cardigan over it with black skinnies and white chucks. My long black hair was pulled into a side braid and my makeup was natural but pretty.

It's currently 6:25 which means I have enough time to get breakfast and text my friends. I would normally leave at 7:15 because my school is only 5 minutes away so there isn't a need to rush.

I sit down with a bowl of cereal and I soon begin to text Carly, Ashley,Hallie, Alyssa and Cynthia. Carly is your normal crazy girl and mostly going after all the popular guys, Ashley was the nerd of the group, Hallie was the clown that made us all laugh no matter what, Alyssa was the typical girl who would do anything to get with that one guy, and Cynthia the quiet one.

Almost all of them were on their way to school or already there. I decided to grab my keys and begin to head onto school. As I drive for the short period of time I begin to think of Zayn, he is my long time crush but he is a complete jerk and player.

Every other day he would have a new girlfriend and would just cheat or play with girls feelings. It was sad because so sexy but nothing being nice or anything.

I soon pull in front of SCH.. Hell to me really. I see Hallie and Alyssa sitting outside waiting for the bell to ring so I begin to make myself towards them.

" Hey y'all.!" I say smiling as I head towards them.

" Hey buttercup. " says Alyssa getting up to hug me.

" Where are the rest?" I ask looking around

" They went inside to eat breakfast or something. We are just waiting for the bell to ring." Hallie says

" Alright" I say sitting in between Hallie and Alyssa.

" OMG.! Damn!" I hear Alyssa shout of out no where.

" What? Who did you see now?" I ask in shock

" Look at the model.! He's sexy."

" Alyssa shut up you have a boyfriend.!"

" Whatever but Jesus.!"

" Who is he?" I ask

" His name is Harry. He's apparently new here" Hallie tells me

" Well damn I need those digits" Alyssa says.

" Ima tell Dylan.!" Hallie shouts

" No!" She screams

" Then stop." I say smiling

I look over to this Harry kid, he had brown curly hair, greenish looking eyes, he was tall, he had a few tattoos and he was pretty darn hot. As I stare at him I notice he stares back smiling at me.

" OMG he's staring at you.!" Alyssa whispers

" Could you not?" I ask looking away

I look back up at that Harry dude and I find him still smiling and staring at me. Thankfully the bell rings and me and the girls begin to walk inside.

I look down at my schedule and I see that I have History first. Ughh I hate history but at least I had a class with Hallie and I believe Ashely. Alyssa had gym first so she left as soon as we walked through the door.

" What do you think of Harry?" Hallie says breaking the silence

" He's hot." I say laughing

" Well he was staring back at you so take your chances" Hallie says poking me

" Shutup.!" I say laughing

We soon get to class and me and Hallie decided to sit with Ashley so we were in the middle row of desks. Everyone began to come in but of course I didn't pay attention to what was going on because I was texting Alyssa and Carly back.

The teacher soon comes in and that's where class starts.

" Good morning class. Welcome back! " says Mr. McLeod.

Ughh he seemed like one of those annoying teachers but you can't judge a book by it's cover.

" I'll be calling out everyone's name when I say your name say here."

He soon starts calling out names an after Ashley's name I hear
" Harry styles"

I look up to Hallie in shock, I hear a very deep yet British voice say here. I turn around to see Harry already staring at me and smiling. I smile back and turn back around. Great this year is going to be just great, I say being sarcastic.