Chapter 33

" It's bout time you got home!"

" Sorry, traffic! Now what's up with the college thing! Explain!"

" Well what happened was..."

" Amber.."

" Ugh they sent me a email saying it's time to go back and then they gave me a phone call telling me the details and crap.. I go back next week."

" Why so unexpected though!"

" Well I don't work there! Don't ask me!"

" Amber.. Seriously.! What are we gonna do we the apartment?"

" What do you mean what? This apartment will be yours till I come back chick!"

" I don't like the sound of that!"

" Why??"

" What if my mom pops up.!"

" Don't answer the door.."

" Brilliant!"

Amber was being no help with this situation of her leaving. She really doesn't seem to care much about what may happen after she leaves. It was a big deal to me since I don't want to be alone here and I'm just scared of something bad happening and me being here alone like no!

Either way I can't stop her and I know she can't do nothing about it but oh well, ima have to deal with this!

Something I found strange was that Amber was leaving in that short period of time and it was so unexpected! It's really hard to believe that she's leaving that fast but whatever.

I sit on the coach thinking. It was really strange how Amber was leaving so damn fast. When she talked she really wasn't talking in her normal way.. It sounded much like she's lying.

Amber can't deal with lying. She's horrible at it and that's the reason why she's always caught in lies. If she's lying now she's pulling it off pretty well but I can't find a way to get the fact that's she leaving through my head.

* RINGGGG!!!*

Amber's house phone begins to ring snapping me out of my thoughts and making me get up to answer. Since Amber had headed to her room after talking over this college crap I had to answer since she was " busy".

" Hello?" I say

" Is Amber home?" Said a girl.

" Um yeah, hold on.." I say careless of asking who it was.