Chapter 44

"ugh" I sigh as I get through the door.

I was now back to the apartment after spending a good time with Harry and Lux. After me, Harry and Lux walked around and fooled around a bit, we both decided it was time to head home. It was a great time to be honest and I never thought it would be that great. Even though it was a good time I am tired, I feel like I'm dying so the first thing I do as soon as I step in is head to my room.

I plug in my phone which was now at 10% thanks to all the pictures we took and then I sat out my bookbag and laptop so I wouldn't have to do so when I get back. After doing that I jump into the shower and take a warm and relaxing shower. Afterwards I get up and change into some sweats and a baggy t-shirt.

I then grab my phone and head to the kitchen for some food, I was straving and we never stopped for something to eat so I needed some food! As I walk to the kitchen I got some flashbacks off when Amber once lived here. Everything was pretty fun and I wasn't always alone but now she's gone and I'm back to the way things started.. Alone.

I really miss her and I wish she could have stayed but I suppose it was for her own good. Her parents really haven't bothered in calling or even checking in and that's great in my opinion. I still need to find a place to move into and the only place I really could think of is Hallie's but the problem is, I don't want to bother her or her family and just ughh.

I was planning to find a place of my own but I still don't know where to look for and I don't know what to do with this apartment, it's just a ball of confusion.

Anyways after getting my food I head back to my room and begin my homework as I eat.

After about 25 minutes of me into my homework my phone goes off and it's a number I don't recognize the number. I stare at my phone and think quickly, I was expecting it to be Amber calling me from a different number or something so I answer.

" Hello?" I say

" Hey Strawberry" A deep British accent says

I stay quiet in surprise of what is going on and then I remember that Harry asked me for my number after he put in his car. He said he would call me but I never thought he actually would and to my surprise.. He did

" Hazza?" I ask choking on air

" How you doing, Strawberry?" He says without answering if it was him or not but by that it sounded like a yes to me

" Pretty good but shocked of your call." I say nervously

" Why? I said I was gonna call you."

" Well I never thought you would.."

" Why wouldn't I? I would do anything to hear your voice before bed.."

When he said that I dropped my pencil and smiled like a complete idiot. For some stupid reason I feel my cheeks heating up, he isn't in front of me and I'm already over reacting over this but how I couldn't I?!

Hearing him say his voice over the phone just was 10 times hotter than it is in real life. He sounded pretty sleepy in the first place but I don't blame him it is almost 7 and it is a school night or day or whatever so yes I am dying!

" Harry, friends." I reminded him

" Stop with the excuses you know you like me talking to you like so."

" Harry please don't go back to the way you were before. It was a good enough day for you just to change."

" I'm kidding around Strawberry, chill."

" Okay you best be."

" I am!"

Harry tone sorta rose after I came up with " excuses" like he said and now he was talking about stupid things but they made me smile and it actually helped my mood go back to happy.