Chapter 23

For a second I thought I was dreaming about all of this but I don't really think it was a dream. I quickly react and try to close the door but Harry stops it with his hand. I turn away from the door and take a few steps away hoping that all of this was just a damn dream that soon will be over.

" Paris?" Harry said as he closed the door

" What are you doing here ? " he asks

" What the fuck do you think! I'm living here since your stupid ass caused me to be kicked out!" I say with my back facing him

" Well you can't deny you liked what happened."

How the hell does he have the right to fucking appear here and say that.! It was enough that he's done and I'm honestly done with all his bullshit to the point where I just want to kill him or make him leave me alone.. Something !

" What the hell do you want! I'm fucking tired of you and after a few days you appear here! Can you like not!" I say turning to him

" Aye aye aye listen. I didn't think you were here, the only reason I came here was cause Louis told me to get some sugar for me.. Okay! So chill "

" Wait what?"

" Yeah you know Louis, the guy in front?"

" Great.." I say turning back around

I suppose Louis probably knows more then he should thanks to Harry's mouth. I didn't think Louis would hang out with a person like Harry. I guess I'm wrong once more.. Maybe Louis isn't what I thought because to be Harry's friend I suppose you have to be as much as a manwhore or a jerk..

" Hello! You gonna leave me here waiting or what.?" He says snapping me out of my thoughts

" It's not like you care." I reply

" You're right I rather be here then at home or with Louis."

" Fuck you!" I say walking past him and grabbing the cup out of his hand

"' I know you want to " he says

I stop walking and turn around to see Harry with a super huge smirk on his face. What a jerk I though to myself.

" Never in your wildest dreams.." I say walking into the kitchen

" Those wild dreams are all about you.." I hear him say

" Just shut the hell up!"

As I fill the cup up which I wouldn't be doing but I am because it was for Louis not Harry. Louis hasn't done nothing to me so I don't see why not. Now something that surprised me was the fact that Harry wasn't trying to take over me as in pulling up on a wall and kissing me roughly..

I'm glad though right now one of those things wouldn't be good since someone could bust through the door or some shit. It wouldn't be a surprise at least not no more..

When I was almost done with filling the cup I feel someone hands on my waist and then Harry's hot breathe on my neck. I close my eyes and for some stupid reason I don't react in anyway till I finally move Harry away.

" Leave, leave now! Take and leave!" I say trying to pull Harry out..

" Not till you kiss me.." He says putting the cup down

He begins walking up to me and I back away trying to avoid what may happen next. I'm soon pushed up against the counter and I have no way out..

Through the shirt he was wearing you could see his abs and his tattoos which brought so much attention to me for some reason. I look into his eyes and he looks down at my lips holding my chin. His breathe mixing in with mine, not far from getting what he wants.. A kiss .