Chapter 25

" Hello.." I say

" Hi" the voice says

The persons voice was deep and it didn't have a very British accent like Harry's so it wasn't him. I was thinking it would be him from the texts from earlier that apparently were his but it actually said the number, this call didn't have that number. Unless he's calling me by and from someone else..

" Who is this?" I ask

" It's Zayn."

I take the phone off my ear and just stare down at it like what the fuck! How the hell? What! I just can't. I don't understand how now Zayn got my number and I don't see why the hell he is calling me especially right now.

" Oh hey.. How'd you get my number?" I ask

" Carly gave it to me when I was with her.."

Never in my life did Carly tell me she gave my number to Zayn and why would she? She was with Zayn then, she shouldn't have been giving my number or any girls number to Zayn while they were together! Plus if she did give him my number it was without my permission. The fuck is this!

" Oh.. That's interesting I guess. Why are you calling me though. Not to be rude." I say

" Not for a big reason just bored and wanted to talk to someone.." Zayn says

" That's cool, what happened with you and the crowd though I see you don't hang out with them anymore since the fight with Harry."

It was the truth, after that fight, Zayn didn't hang out with the same group he was normally with. He spent most the day today alone and pretty quiet like he was now rejected by the crowd or whatever.

" Im trying to stay away from them because of reasons I don't wanna say." Zayn replies

" Oh well you looked lonely today.."

" I was!"

Me and Zayn talk for a while, to be completely honest he has changed a bit. He isn't that bad anymore and sure as hell he got a bit hotter. He hasn't been in any relationships and for some reason he really wasn't talk to anyone.

I've been having a crush on Zayn since I broke up with my ex. Now I just think he's hot, it's like I've moved on in having something for Harry I guess. Zayn isn't the guy I think about or even look for anymore, it's like Harry took his place. To be honest I wouldn't know who to pick if you put them side to side and made me pick one.

After a while of having a few interesting conversation with Zayn we hang up. We talked about Harry and Zayn's opinion on him was pretty darn bad. Douche bag, idiot, fag, stupid, and many other things reflected off what Zayn thought. I don't blame him to think that though.

Since it was now pretty late I decided to jump in the shower once more to sorta relax and then I changed and off to bed I went. Hopefully this week would be a lot better..

---------------------------------------------

Most of my week goes pretty well. Nothing really interesting happens through the days, Harry still was suspended and that made life a bit easier. Zayn and I talked more than normal and him and Niall became a bit more friendly I guess that's good.

Ashely still didn't say a word to me but the rest of the girls did. They would talk about how lucky I was and basically gossip about Harry or about mainly anyone. I didn't tell none of them of what happened at the apartment because that went on a different level and telling them is a bit dangerous.

Niall, he was acting a bit different around me and we seemed to be getting closer like best friends which I don't have a problem with. He knew about what happened at the apartment and everything he did was give me a tight hug, it was nice of him. I guess that shows how much he cares..