Chapter 40

" Hey.."

" Hi-I"

" Surprised much?"

" Yeah.. I wasn't expecting you to be here well sorta I did but whatever.."

" What made you think I could be around here?"

" I think the car next to mine reminds me of something that happened in the past.."

" Oh that.. Well that isn't my car so you're wrong on that one , strawberry."

" What's up with the nicknames? "

" I just wanted to give you one."

" Well darn.."

" It isn't my fault that you are always blushing around me.."

" What? Me? Ha ha you funny!"

" Don't play around, you know I'm right."

I could feel my cheeks burning. Having him in front of me is something that I can't resist. Staring at his face just brings butterflies to my stomach and it's just him, ugh!

He is actually being a normal friend instead of being the jerk and douche he used to be. I don't know what made him change his mind or change his attitude but I like this change.

I would rather stay with this Harry for the rest of my life but I know that soon he'll go back to his normal self and this will soon be over.

" What's wrong strawberry?"

" Nothing thinking about things."

" What things?"

" None of your business."

" Hmm we got a angry strawberry I see."'

" Leave!"

" Fine.."

Harry turns on his heels and takes a few steps forward. Without me being able to stop myself I jump up and grab his wrist pulling him close to me.

He tilts his head down and stares down at me. Both not that far from each but this time it was different, he wasn't being the one gripping on or forcing me to kiss him this time it was me.

I want to kiss him so bad but I couldn't do it. We promised to only stay friends and to build up from there, it's to soon though. We haven't even build our friendship and here we are, only inches away from each other. Close to a kiss.

Harry tilts his head farther down causing more butterflies to flow around in my stomach. As soon as our lips barely touch he smiles and pulls away with a grin across his face.

" I have to head home strawberry. I'll see you tomorrow." He says and turns on his heel to head towards his car.

I couldn't believe he would just leave me hanging like that. He knows himself I wanted more than just that, our lips barely touched and that makes me feel 10 times worse but good at the same time.

* Ding ding*

My phone which was now in my back pocket buzzed and rang at the same time. I sorta flitch and I grab my phone to find a text from Zayn saying

" Hey babe, can you met me at Starbucks at 5? We need to talk about something."

Reading that sorta scares me. What possibility do me and Zayn have to talk about besides stupid and pointless stuff like always. What happened at lunch seemed to have reached a finally discussion so it can't be about Harry, so what could it be?

I begin to question to myself and after standing out in the school parking for like 10 minutes I noticed that almost everyone was already gone. The parking lot was empty and their were only about two or three people waiting for a ride.