Chapter 10

During class the only thing I can think of is Harry. Harry this Harry that. It becomes super hard for me to stop thinking of him. I hate him and at the same time I feel like I may be growing something.. Something that I don't want . If I fall for him not only am I gonna hurt myself but probably the people around me.. I know why I say that.

Niall soon decides to speak up after minutes that felt like hours. He begins to ask me questions about Harry and what exactly has happened. I don't know if I can trust him enough but I decide to tell him anyway but under a promise of not saying nothing.

I tell him detail by detail what happened and he seems to understand pretty much everything. I hope I wasn't doing the wrong thing in telling him this and hopefully it wouldn't change anything between me and him.

I wanted Niall to be a friend that I could trust and maybe this was the way to know if I could.

After telling him everything he finally decided to speak and his advice helped me out a lot.

" Look you can't show him your weak side, in your eyes he may seem hot or whatever but when it comes to him kissing you don't give in. Try to fight back and don't let him carry you away, then you just seem like an easy target and he's gonna go for you till he has you for himself. Just try to avoid him and don't think about him.. You'll be okay then. " he says finishing it off with a smile.

" Thank you.! Ill try my hardest to stay strong." I say looking into his icy blue eyes

He was right, Harry probably only wanted to play with my feelings and just hurt me. I wouldn't be surprised though.. I don't think a person like him knows what love is..

He smiles and I soon hear the bell ring. Me, Cynthia and Niall began to walk down the hallway and the last thing I need is to see Harry so I tried to look down the whole time and take shortcuts to the lunchroom. Cynthia soon left for her Eco class and me and Niall went on for lunch.

The only reason we had lunch now was because we didn't have Eco class because well for me I took it last year and I suppose either Niall Is advanced or didn't feel like taking it since I think he got to choose for being new here.

Our classes were a few minutes longer then normal so we had more to do and stuff but Cynthia had to fit Eco in so her schedule was a mess like mine was the year before.

As we walk to the cafeteria I begin to have a strong chest pain.. It was the same feeling I had when my dad got into that car wreck so I being to get worried. Niall notices my quietness and soon asks what's wrong and I explain.

His innocent brighten face soon becomes worried and he just wraps his arms around my body sending warmth into my body which calmed me down a bit. It felt nice but I let go after a few seconds, I didn't want it to be awkward.

Me and him made our way to the lunch line and grab our food. We walk out and we make our way to a round table in front of the whole room which i find better then being crowd on them long ass tables with preppy bitches and loud ass motherfuckers.. People here are annoying.

I honestly didn't feel like talking about Harry or anything that happened so I decide to just talk to Niall to forget about what has happened.

" So tell me more about you. How did you end up here?" I ask

" Well me and my family wanted to move to a place where we could start our lives over and I suppose moving from Ireland to here was a good idea." He says

" What happened that made y'all do that?." I ask

" Well my past in Ireland is not the best. It basically started after my little sisters death, she died a few years ago thanks to a sickness she had. She couldn't take it and so she just lost the fight and heaven gained my little angel. She was my best friend, she helped me through hard times and she always made me smile and laugh. That smile left the day she left. After that my mom got into bad depression and soon got sick.. My dad almost lost his job for trying to take care of my mom. Then my girlfriend at the moment cheated on me with my best friend causing this to go more down hill.