Chapter 8

Walking down the sidewalk sorta did relax me and also made me think of different things. Sometimes when Im alone I can think better and see things on a different point of view, that was just me.

The weather also made my mood change a little, the sun came out after the hard storm and the sky's colors were beautiful. It was a mixture of purple, yellow, and orange. Seeing it made my happy and it made me smile for the first time this whole day.

I decide to take a picture of the beautiful sky to edit and Instagram later on. As I take the picture I get interrupted by someone be hide me. I turn around to see a guy with beautiful icy blue eyes and blond hair.

He didn't have any tattoos or piercings which I find a bit good about him. He has a super adorable smile and he seems pretty friendly.

" I see your taking a picture there." He says smiling.

His accent is different, he sounds Irish or something from up there. To be honest I love guys who have accents, it was super cute and a bit different.. I'm just weird I suppose.

" Yeah it's super pretty out today so why not.?" I say beginning a laugh.

He smiles and then he introduces himself.

" Im Niall.. Niall Horan." He says.

" Hi I'm Paris. I've never seen you around here" I say smiling

" Yeah I just arrived from Ireland not long ago so I'm pretty new here."

I knew he was from Ireland or something. His accent was adorable and it looked super nice on him. He was probably the first person with no tattoos and what not around here, most people have tattoos and piercings at SCH.. Which made the school look bad but fuck that.

He look like he was about my age but seeing someone with nothing but an adorable and innocent face is amazing in my opinion.

" That's pretty cool. I could sorta tell you weren't from here cause of your accent." I say smiling.

" Yeah my accent gives it away" he says laughing.

I smile and then I look down at the time. It was 7:35pm and I should be home. I had to talk to my mom and everything so it's best if I continue to walk on.

" Umm I have to go Niall. It was nice to met you. Ill see you around." I say smiling.

" Alright Paris, I hope to see you again." He says smiling

" Me too byeeeee." I say walking away.

He was super cute and if Ashley Hallie or Cynthia saw him they would probably like him right away. They like guys like that, adorable, nice and innocent looking. Knowing them I'm pretty sure they would click with him right away.

After a few blocks down I finally am in front of my house. I take a deep breathe as I stare at my house, I need to relax before doing or saying anything. I then notice the light of my room on and then I see a shadow. Apparently my mom was searching my room but I have nothing to hide so I don't care.

I make my way up the steps and inside. I don't hear Brandon or anyone so either he's home or asleep. By this time he would be on one of those. I decide to get myself something to eat. I was pretty hungry after that long walk.

I fix my self a small snack and then my mom walks into the kitchen. She stares at me and obviously I don't stare back. I don't have the guts to after what happened earlier.

" Paris what happened. Tell me the truth." She says

Her voice sounds raspy and tiring for some reason, I rather not ask. I wasn't gonna tell her the truth. She would either kill Harry or kill me. The only thing I could do was lie.