Chapter 4

After a while of not saying a word and trying to think of what to do with this Harry thing, Alyssa brings me to reality by telling Carly about Harry. The one thing I didnt want. After anyone tells Carly about a super attractive guy she would try to hook up with him or have some type of something thats probably why she is called names by a lot of people. In the last few months of school last year, she dated or made out with around 5 or more guys.Of course all of us knew it was wrong but as much as we talked to her she wouldnt understand so we gave up on trying.

" He's really attractive and earlier today he was staring at Paris while we waited for the bell to ring" Alyssa says turning her head to me.

" Awhhh apparently you'll finally have a boyfriend" Carly says rudely

I havent dated anyone in the last few years, I am now a senior in highschool and still single. My last relationship was probably the best but me and my ex Jacob had to call it off because he was moving to the Eastern part of the United States. He didnt feel like doing long distance and he was forced to break up with me anyway. I really loved him and I sorta still do. He was my best friend and i could always count on him. This was back in 9th grade or freshman year.

It really hurt to see him go like that and afterwards I didnt feel like being in a relationship with anyone for a while and thats exactly how it stayed. I had been asked out but a couple of cute guys but my answer was no I want to be single or plainly just no but in a nice way.

" Carly you know that I dont feel like being in a relationship so no. Maybe he could be one for you" I say back rudely as well

" Paris its been almost 3 years of you being single. Its time for you to be with someone. A lot of guys like you and everything you do is reject them. You need to be with someone." Alyssa says

She is right but I didnt want to be in a relationship especially not with Harry, that wouldnt work I know that already.Him and Carly would probably be perfect for each other, he is like one of those jerks and Carly is good at controling those types of people. I wasnt looking to fight over my personal love life so everything I did was change the conversation and soon the bell ringed which means back to class.

Me, Carly, and Alyssa begin to walk back to our classes, I sorta forget about Harry so I was acting pretty normal till both Alyssa and Carly left for Math class. I had gym so I had to walk alone all the way to the gym which was pretty far and I hated gym in the first place. The walk there already feels like a great workout. When I get to the locker room I notice I'm the first one in there so I just take out my phone and text some people and then I begin to change.

As i take off my shirt I hear a manly voice from one of the rows of lockers. I grab my shirt and put it against my body, covering up my bra or breast and my stomach. " Put the shirt down' this time I am able to make out the voice, it was Harry once more. " I told you I wasnt done with you" he says as he walks out from where he was hiding. My heart beat increases as Harry walks closer to me yanking my shirt out of my hands .

" You' re so beautiful." he says as he slides his hands down my back.

I try to push him off me but his grip is to strong for me to take him off. He slowly kisses my neck once more trying to find my sweet spot, I soon feel tears rolling down my cheek. I was scared and I wanted him to let go of me. If any other girl was in my place I'm pretty sure they would be enjoying him. He was hella hot but I didnt want him harming me or even doing this to me. I rather build up things slowly. He soon pulls off me and sees the tears on my face.

" Why are you crying?' he asks leaning closer to me. His nose touchs mine and we arent that far from kissing. His breathe smells like mints and his cologne is super strong but it smells good.

" I dont want you hurting me, just leave me alone please. Its the first day of school and youre making this day horrible for me just please leave me alone' I say breaking into more tears

" Youre right but you cant deny that you want me. I saw how you looked at me during class, outside and at lunch. You are beauitful and I cant deny I want you too. I'll leave you alone for a while but dont be shocked off what may happen later.' he says pushing me closer to him.

He kisses my lips slowly, his breathe still smelling of mints. His lips were soft but his kiss was a bit rough after a bit. I was enjoying his kiss. No one not even Jacob has ever kissed me like he did. He lets go of me even though I wish he would have made the kiss a bit longer. He smiles and gives me my shirt back and then makes his way out of the locker room.

I put my shirt on as I break down into more tears. He was right I did think he was fucking sexy but I didnt want things going so fast. I really wanted to go home at this point in the day and if anyone found out about this I know I would end up bad. So I rather keep my mouth shut and hopefully he'll do the same.

Soon I hear some girls come in talking loudly and getting a locker. I wipe my tears away and fix up my eyeliner and masacra that had gotten messed up after all the crying I had done. I soon see Hallie walk by so I scream her name and she seems pretty happy to see me and she doesnt ask no questions which is pretty darn good. All i wanted was company and I know Hallie would be a great help.

( Hey cuties! Thanks for reading! Sorry if this chapter was a little over board but you know who wouldnt want to kiss Harry? lol well if you are enjoying the story please vote, comment and follow for more updates. If you'd like tell a friend about this story so they can also check it out. Help me out please. I'll be updating later tonight or maybe early tomorrow so yeah thank you!!! LOve ya cuties. Bye xx)