Chapter 35

" Harry.." Is the first thing I'm able to say.

He isn't that far away from where we are . He is across the street holding onto Lux and he is with a women that could probably be his mom. He is wearing black skinny's and a green shirt.

He doesnt see me what so ever and me being my stupid self, I just stare at him. I want to take my gaze off of him but I become super stiff and I feel like someone is just holding me down.. Making it impossible for me to move.

I then remember what happened at the party between him and Cindy. I want to punch him in the face and tell him how much I hate him but the other side of me just wants to run to his arms and kiss him.

I soon snap away from my thoughts thanks to Niall banging on the window pointing to the direction Harry is at. I look over to him confused and than I realize, Harry was walking towards me.

As I saw him walking towards me, I feel like I can't breathe. Lux is now walking with the women in the opposite direction as if they were going back to where ever they came from. My hands become super sweaty as I see him getting closer and closer. The first few things that pops into my mind is what will I say? How will I tell him about what I saw? What am I suppose to do!

Be hide me, I could hear Niall and Hallie calling out my name telling me to get in the car. I wanted to move and leave Harry hanging there but I felt like I couldn't move. My legs feel like their stuck to the floor and the only way out is if someone pushes me or something.

" PARIS! Get the fuck in the damn car!" I hear Hallie shout.

Without me even thinking twice, I finally decide to move. I run to the car door and open it and jump in. I turn on the car and begin to pull out, outside I could hear Harry telling me to stop and he was now running towards us.

Niall and Hallie are screaming telling me to leave and my mind is just going crazy. I barely have time to think of what may happen and I honestly didn't want to know !

" WAIT! PARIS STOP THE CAR!" Harry shouts. He was now standing be hide the car leaning on the back on the car.

" RUN OVER HIS ASS!" Hallie shouts

" No. Wait.." I say looking back at him through the rare-view mirror.

" Paris you got to be kidding me! Don't fall for him like that! Leave!" Hallie shouts

" Wait! I need to get things straight between me and him.." I saying sturring most of the words.

" PARIS!"

" Let her , Hallie. " Niall says trying to calm Hallie down.

I take a deep breathe and pull back into the driveway. I look back to Niall and Hallie and Hallie she is obviously pissed and Niall just has a smile on his face trying to say it'll be okay.

I look back through the rare-view mirror again and Harry is just waiting there with his hands in his pockets looking innocent and scared.. He obviously ain't innocent but the way he was standing there made it seem like he was.

I finally decide to make my way out the car. As I look back at him my heart beat begins to pump faster, my legs become weak once more and my hands began to sweat. The sight of him makes me feel like this for some stupid reason, never have I felt like this for him but theirs always a first I suppose..

I manage to make my way over to him and having him right in front of him makes me feel butterflies in my stomach but at the same times a side of hate. I wanted to slap him, punch him, scream at him, everything! At the same time I just wanted him to pull me in and kiss me.