Chapter 30

" Im sorry babe, I promise everything was just a game! Please forgive me! Baby I love you!"

" Im sorry Harry, I don't think I want you near me no more. Leave me alone and never.. Ever cross my path again.."

* RINGGGGG RINGGGG!*

My alarm wakes me and I find myself with tears rolling down my cheek. I had a dream of me and Harry and it was basically based on what happened last night or what I saw online.

If it weren't for my alarm maybe that dream would have kept going but I don't want to know what may have happened next and I don't want to finish the dream in my mind.

That dream sorta ruined my morning so far and I know that my day would end up worse. I'm sorta used to having some sort of drama in my life so it isn't a surprise if something happens today.

It was 11:45 am on a beautiful Saturday. The sun shines through my window sorta blinding me, I really haven't waken up to the sun since well I have school to attend and at that time the sun isn't that out there.

I get out of bed and make my way to my bathroom. I look in the mirror and I look like a complete zombie or a Tristan. At our school there is a guy who looks like a zombie thanks to the bags under his eyes and his pale skin. I know it's mean and all but me and Hallie decided to make him a nickname and zombie ended up being it.

Believe it or not he gets all the girls with his looks anyway and Hallie once thought he was cute but that ended fast after seeing what a jerk and player he actually is. I never thought he was cute or anything but I know I hate him a lot for breaking some of my friends hearts.

Many of my friends liked him or dated him and mostly all ended up hating him or regret dating him.. That's how much of a jerk he is.

Anyways, after taking a shower and fixing up I get out the bathroom and I decide to wear a lime green sweat shirt with black shorts and white vans. My hair goes up into a bun and my makeup was light.. Mainly a lazy day.

Today I didn't have no plans so far so I may end up going to the mall or just chill at home. I walk out my room looking down at my phone and I decide to check on Amber and Joey. They were both laying in bed and Joey had his arms wrapped around Amber.. It was a cute sight.

Instead of waking them up, I walk into the kitchen and start myself some breakfast. Pancakes and some chocolate milk complete my breakfast, I eat pretty slow since I have no need at all to rush.

* Ding ding*

I look up at the notification thing on the top of my screen and I see a text from Zayn.

" Hey dork! Wanna hang out with me and Niall later today at the park?"

Wow, since when were Niall and him best friends? Zayn has changed more than ever, he became nicer and once every other day he would text me or call me. It was strange but I sorta am getting used to it.

Instead of answering his text right away I text Niall to see if what Zayn says is true and apparently it is so I text Zayn back to know what time.

" Umm 5 or 6" Zayn replies

" Alright see y'all there then. " I say

" So you're gonna leave right away.. Thats rude! " Zayn replies

" Haha dude I have things to do, ill see you later, okay homeboy? Byee (: " I text back

" Alright homegirl. Byee(:"

I really didn't have nothing to do but I really didn't feel like texting or talking to anyone. Now if you're wondering about the nicknames, it goes like this. Every now and then Zayn and I play around with names for each other. Its funny and it sometimes gets annoying but that's the point.