Chapter 12

" Harry why are you so different at school?" I ask having courage

I honestly wanted to know why exactly Harry was so different. First he was a total show off , trouble maker, jerk, idiot and so many other things! I mean ughh! Why couldn't he be nice all the damn time !

" What do you mean?" Harry says laying down next to me placing his head on my lap and wrapping his arms around my waist

" You're a complete jerk, idiot, show off,trouble maker and so many other things at school. Why aren't you nice and stuff like now at school?" I say stroking his curls.

His hair was soft and fun to play with. The only reason I was playing with his curls was because I wanted him to be calm , I didnt want him mad.. also I wanted to play with his hair ever since we got here.

" Well maybe cause I want to be like that." Harry says with a super raspy voice causing me to almost die inside

" Someone's tried!" I say giggling

" Noo your making me sleeply." He says smiling and opening his beautiful green eyes

" And that's what we all say!" I say looking down at him

" Lay down.." He says running his hand down my long hair.

I do as he says for some stupid reason, I lay down on my elbows looking down at him. He then pulls my black hair be hide my ear giving him a better view of my face.

" I wish you were mine.. Forever." He says rubbing my cheek.

I honestly don't understand why he did this to me. I mean why did he have to go for me? There's many other girls who would give him what he wanted right away!

" why me Harry?" I ask hoping for the answer to my question.

" Maybe because in my eyes your perfect to me.." He says

Without giving me the chance to reply he pushes me off my elbow forcing me into a kiss, I wasn't expecting it but for some reason I didn't push off..

His kiss was gentle and settle, it was better then the many others we have had. We had over 5 kisses and all of them thanks to him forcing me like why me!

He holds onto me from my back and soon forces us to roll over. He is now on top of me and at this point I have no idea what may happen.

His kiss is still gentle but then his lips travel down to my neck. I don't do anything but let him kiss me and he soon hits my soft spot causing me to moan a few times.

" I love you.." Harry whispers after kissing my neck a few times.

I don't say anything and he then begins to kiss my lips again, a bit tougher.

I then notice what I was doing was wrong. I remember what Niall told me and what I promise myself never to do. I was breaking my own promise and I want Harry bad but noo I just can't!

Harry gets me good! All the time I end up kissing him and pulling off after a while giving him the idea that he sorta has me but I don't want him to think that.. Now does he have me? I'm I falling for him! I'm confused and everything I know is that if I fall for him ima just get hurt..

I push Harry off causing him to fall next to me.. I couldn't believe what I was doing and at this point I hated myself so much!

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Harry shouts

" This is wrong. No we can't do this!" I reply

" We aren't doing nothing but making out." He replies

" Me and you aren't nothing! Making out isnt right between me and you! This needs to stop and you need to understand that!" I shout back

Harry gets out his bed and walks up to me..

" Me and you aren't nothing..Are you sure?" He says

" Yeah I'm sure.." I reply

Harry walks up to me and grabs onto me causing another kiss and at this point I just let him take over me. I couldn't anymore and I was just done.

Harry picks me up and throws me on his bed.. He takes off his shirt and climbs onto me. He kisses me starting from my neck up to my lips making me have goosebumps..

He soon takes his hand underneath my shirt and runs it up my stomach causing me to giggle in the kiss we were in. He then continues to run his hand up and he soon touches my breast..

I was scared and I didn't know what to do. I wanted him to get off but then I wanted him to keep going. Harry soon pulls me up and takes off my shirts.. He stares down at my breast and soon goes to unhooking my bra but then my phone rings..

I push him off and grab my shirts.. I try to put them on as I run to my phone and I hear Harry giggling in the background..

" Hello!" I say gasping for air

" Hey where are you? Your mom called me and she was pissed! Like literally!" I hear Hallie scream into the phone

" Ummm Im at Carly's! Call her and tell her I'm on my way home in a few okay!" I scream back

" Okay byee." She says

" Bye" I say hanging up

The last thing I needed was my mom to know I was here with Harry making out and all this fuckery. She would kill me and i don't fucking now what else! I don't want that!

I pull my shirt on and fix my hair. Harry soon walks out his room ruffling his hair up. I stare at him and just make my way to the door.. I couldn't stare at him not after what happened..

As I was about to open the door he shuts it close and pulls me on the wall.

" We aren't done yet." He says

" I have to go Harry!" I shout at him

" Umm and that's what we all say!" He says

" Harry my mom is looking for me and if she finds me with you she's gonna kill me and you! Just let me go!" I say

" She won't find out baby!" He says kissing my neck again!!!

" Harry stop! Noo! She could see my car outside!" I say

" She won't babe. I promise!" He says

" NO! Let go please!" I beg almost whining

I'm finally able to get out of the position I was in against the wall and as soon as I step back Harry's door opens.

My mom was standing at the door with someone who apparently worked here.. My eyes widen and when she saw Harry her jawed dropped and then she turned to me with full anger!

My question is how the hell did she find me.. Was it cause she saw my car or what?! I'm not only scared but my thoughts of what she may do overcome me and all I want is to die..

( Hey cuties! Sorry for the short update..! I'm actually sick so I may not update as often.. But if y'all want the next chapter vote and comment feedback please. Sorry if this is a bit of a cliffhanger ill update soon(: love ya xx!)