Chapter 9

" Goodmorning class I hope you guys are having a wonderful day so far." Mr.McLeod says.

" You bet cha!" I hear Harry say.

The whole class laughs and I just turn around to a smiling and already looking at me Harry. I roll my eyes and continue to wait for whatever else is to come. I swear if Harry doesn't stop being such a dumbass ima end up getting up and saying a few bad things.

I soon hear a knock at the door, in comes our principal Mrs. Railey

" Goodmorning class, I'm here to introduce your new classmate. This Is Niall please make him feel welcome and show pride for our school." She says

OMG my eyes widen at the look of Niall. I couldn't believe this.! I run into him yesterday and now he's in my class.! It's nice to see how small this world really is.! I look over to Hallie and her jaw is touching the desk, I know what she is thinking.

He is wearing a blue tshirt and white skinnies with these really cool looking shoes. He was cute and he also has this touch of badass but not the type like Harry or Zayn.

" Yup that's him Hallie." I say smiling and nodding my head.

" He's beautiful!.." She says in a shock voice

" Hallie calm down before you end up sobbing and god knows what." I say rolling my eyes.

" Hey Niall I'm Mr.McLeod can you please take a seat over next to Paris. Paris raise your hand." Mr.McLeod says looking for me

I raise my hand and smile at Niall as he begins to make his way towards the desk next to me.. I was pretty happy it was empty and I know Hallie was too..

" Hey Paris." He says as he sits down. In the background I hear Hallie gasp in reaction to his voice.. At this point I thought she would faint.

" Hey Niall I wasn't expecting to really see you again but I see this world is really small. I'm glad to see you though." I say smiling.

He laughs which causes Hallie to almost die. I turn to her and she's almost in tears. I guess she was being a like dramatic but that was her, it was funny yet cute to see her like that but whatever.

" Your right, umm do me and you have more classes together?" He asks shyly

I look down his schedule and we basically have all classes together besides gym. I suppose maybe me and Niall would become close friends but nothing more.

" Yeah we do, all of them expect gym." I say looking up at him .

" Yay! I at least have one friend already." He says look down at the schedule.

". Well this is my best friend Hallie, Hallie this is Niall." I say making Hallie flitch.

Niall and her shake hands and they both say nice to meet you. Hallie really couldn't control being around Niall so either he was gonna be freaked out by her or something but at the moment everything he does is laugh.

I'm glad he isn't a jerk like many others, he's probably the only one Ive met so far this year that isn't a jackass and I'm glad of that. Maybe he would click with me and the group.

" AYE THIS CLASS AIN'T FOR FLIRTING.!" I hear Harry shout.

I turn around to see a super mad Harry. He was looking at me with a really deep stare and everyone turned to face him and the classroom got quiet. Thankfully Mr.McLeod spoke and broke the silence after all, he still didn't tell Harry anything and just continues with class.

I guess he is scared of Harry.. I mean who wouldn't be.

I don't understand what his problem is because me and Niall are TALKING not FLIRTING so he needs to stop! Plus theirs nothing he should care about because me and him aren't nothing!