3- Dream Sequence Patrick

A/N: there will be 2 dream sequences one in Patrick's pov, one in Ellen's.
This is Patrick's. I hate writing in first person so these will be third person limited pov as most of my writing is!
Also time frame: about a three weeks after chapter 2. Filming 3x03/3x04
Ps: this is also mainly some fleshed out sex dream scenes and realization of attraction so I can build up romance in the next chapter. So if you don't like the sex, just wait until I upload chapter 4 it won't make a difference
--------------------------------------------
Patrick opened his mouth to say goodnight as he turned off the bedside lamp but then remembered he was alone. For the first time in weeks Ellen had gone home for the night, so instead of a couch he had the bed. At first Patrick was excited to give his muscles a break from the couch but slowly the bedroom turned out it wasn't all it was cracked out to be. He left the door open in case Ellen came back for any reason and needed him, and light from the street lamps flooded in. Then there were the sheets. They were baby soft but laced with Ellen's particular perfume. All he could smell was her intoxicating scent, all over him.  The flowery scent didn't exactly help Patrick's wild mind either. He had always felt very close to Ellen, this friendship that always borderlined a relationship. He'd kissed her, he'd groped her a few times, moaned, even kissed with tongues against studio contacts but it all stopped at a line. He'd never done anything while a camera wasn't on. And God had he wanted to. Ever since the start of the season he could feel himself getting lost in the words Ellen would say, when her little Boston accent slipped, the way her hair fell in natural waves over her shoulders, and that damn mouth of hers. Ellen had always been blunt. And it was sexy as hell After a few minutes spent pondering to himself, what exact feelings do I have for Ellen? Patrick closed his eyes and fell asleep.
********
"You want to get some sleep?" He asked her, grinning. Ellen looked up into his eyes, giggling.

"Not really," She whispered, her voice low and raspy. She winked a light green eye, biting her lower lip. Patrick took a deep breath, kissing her, his arms sliding around her soft body. She responded, deepening the kiss and sliding her tongue against his, grazing the tips of his teeth. Patrick took it slow, tasting her, sucking her lips tenderly. He wanted this to last, never end. Her hands gripped his cheeks, pulling him in closer for the kiss, and she could smell his aftershave. Patrick's hands meanwhile found her nipple pasties, pulling them off, fully revealing her chest to him. Ellen opened her eyes, feeling his fingers trickle across her nipples. She broke the kiss to take a deep breath, shivering. Patrick leaned into her neck, placing butterfly kisses.

"Glad to finally see what's been hidden from me all these years." Patrick teased, swinging his leg over hers, rolling on top of Ellen. He hovered over her chest, breathing deeply. Her nipples responded to him by hardening. Ellen licked her swollen lips, staring down at him. Her fingers threaded through his hair, stroking, telling him to continue on. Patrick did, lowering his lips, taking the nipple in his mouth, sucking. He then repeated the process with her other nipple, swirling his tongue across her sensitive skin.

"Mmmmmhmm," Ellen mumbled, her lips shut to avoid making noise while Patrick continued his foreplay. He stopped pleasuring her, looking up at the sound, turned on. Quickly Patrick planted kisses down her stomach and the waistband of her nude panties. He traced her waistband with his index finger, slipping it under. She gasped, gripping the sheets harder the closer her approached her slit.

"You want me El?" Patrick asked, his voice deep, husky with sexual attraction. Her eyes were wide, she tried to stare down towards the erection growing in his boxers. He knew one thing was for sure, he wanted it. He wanted to bury himself in her. He knew for a fact she had to be dripping by now. He also knew her smell was overwhelming, that damn flowery scent that emanated from her entire body. Ellen sat up, cupping his face, whispering against his ear,

"Fuck me Patrick." Breathlessly, she fell back, feeling Patrick's hands go to work. One pulling down her panties, the other swiping across her wet folds. He gently slid in, feeling her walls expand to fit him. She was tight, squeezing him. Patrick stopped himself, wanting to take it slow, drag out his pleasure. His hands slid across the underside of her breast, holding her body closer to him as his slow thrusts started. Ellen whimpered, her palms curling into fists as she felt him take long, deep thrusts. Patrick licked his lips, staring into her eyes while his pace quickened. Ellen threw her hips up to match his thrusting, and he slid his right hand down, finding her clit. Patrick could feel his stomach knotting, tension building in his gut, he needed release soon. He rolled her clit in circles eliciting a loud moan. Ellen bit her lip as she continued to moan from his touch. Patrick sped up, frantic, feeling his releasing coming quickly. The sound of skin slapping skin filled the room, he was no longer taking this slow, and did just as Ellen asked. Fuck her.
"P-addy," Ellen turned her head, breathless as her body clenched around him, electricity coursing through her as she came. Wetness seeped out of her, and Patrick pushed himself in as far as he could, feeling her tensed around him. He leaned over, kissing Ellen deeply, swallowing her moans. Finally he came, releasing, his body relaxing. Gently Patrick pulled out,  laying next to Ellen.
*********
"Ugh damn, little -" Patrick opened his eyes to sun streaming through the trailer windows. He sat up, aware that this was not the dream he was having. Although his penis was not so aware, a morning erection visible through the sheets.

"Oh Paddy you're up!" Ellen walked over, leaning on the door frame. Patrick rubbed his face, trying to cover the blush running across it. He looked up at her, sun streaming across her bare arms catching each freckle. Her hair was messy, dirty blonde with waves everywhere. Her eyes were still so bright, sea foam green.

"Oh yeah. I just woke up. Why are you here so early? It's the weekend...did you and Chris?" He asked, surprised. Ellen hung her head,

"Everything was fine until he started asking what kept me at work so often and whatever. I'll be in the other room." She looked up, glimpsing Patrick's situation, smiling, and left.

It was times like this Patrick really hated his penis.