Fight

A/N: I messed up on the timing of a lot of things so I just reedited a few chapters. It's 2007 right now. Early 2007. Late s3 before summer hiatus. Just ignore any references to 08/s4 in my other chapters. I messed up a lot.
Also messed up on the timing of this incident but whatever I hope that the content is enough to make up for wrong dating.
TW: there are slurs in this section FYI as you can probably tell you all know the event taking place 💋
-------------

Patrick stepped inside the shower, feeling the warm water envelop him. It was an overcast day and filming started at 8 AM in hopes of a clearing. Patrick began to soap himself up, finding his mind wandering. His life was so full right now, and he loved it. He loved the little things, like waking up to Ellen's dark blonde hair splayed across the pillows, or her body tucked in close to his, the way she smelt when she just got out of the shower, the tiniest spritz of her flowery perfume, and her long slender warm hands holding his.
As Patrick's hands scrubbed his body, he thought about being with Ellen. She was already on set, so he had woke up alone. Desperately Patrick wanted to hold her in his arms. Things were such a mix between them right now with the mess of the twins, and Jill, and Chris was back from a trip, and trying to find time to just be themselves was hard, especially as Ellen didn't want to compete to mother the twins. She stayed on set often, visiting his house only rarely on her way through the neighborhood. Patrick smiled, thinking of Ellen's body pressed against his in the shower. He went to reach for his shampoo only to see it wasn't on the shower caddy. He was out.

"Damn." Patrick grumbled, picking up a purple bottle. He rose a brow, Ellen's shampoo. It would have to work for now, Patrick considered. We both have thick hair...so what's wrong with trying it? He thought. Gently Patrick lathered up his wet dark curls with the sweet smelling liquid, exhaling as hot water rolled down him. He thought about taking a weekend get away with Ellen, hiding away, where they could talk as loud as they wanted, sleep naked, eat breakfast in bed. The smell of the shampoo sent Patrick into sensory overdrive. He was now not only thinking of cuddling with Ellen but taking her in the shower. Pressed against the tile wall, Patrick holding her wet body in his hands as he slid himself into her damp slit. The feeling of being incased by her, the sound of her whimpers against the steady flow of water. "Oh fuck." Patrick washed his hair before reaching down. His cock was straining towards his stomach, hard. His hand wrapped around his thick shaft and began to stroke up and down. His body burned with need to be inside Ellen, he wanted her. His hands in her hair, pulling as she moaned, screamed his name. "Ellen," Patrick breathed mid stroke, his thumb circling the precum on the velvety head on his cock. Patrick imagined seeing her turn her head, her blue green eyes lit with desire and lust meeting his dark stormy blue ones. He stroked faster, his hips thrusting as his muscles clenched. Patrick came all over the side of the shower, white come dripping out of his cock as he lost control, moaning loudly.

"Dempsey! You have 15 come on!" An assistant knocked on the trailer door. Patrick jumped, snapping out of his orgasmic bliss. He needed Ellen, and he needed her now. He turned around, shutting off the water, grabbing his towel quickly. Patrick changed in record time, sliding on the navy scrubs, grabbing his script, and heading out the door. He apologized to the assistant,

"I have to meet with a script coordinator before set," Patrick said as they stepped inside a golf cart. The assistant sighed but agreed.

"You have fifteen before you're considered late." He reminded him as the cart headed to the script offices.
Patrick had no idea what was waiting for him on set.
*******
"Glad to see you finally made it." T.R turned his head as he stepped into the ER ambulance bay, looking at the speaker. It was still at least 5 minutes before call time, he flared his nostrils- obviously annoyed.

"I got five minutes. Don't twist your pants Washington!" T.R called out as he went to get cleaned up by the on set makeup/wardrobe. He pushed back his brown, floppy hair as they lint rolled him.