Chapter 21

The funeral was a very solemn affair. Only close friends and family were there. Of course Mr. and Mrs. Anderson didn't come. Blaine had been very upset by this, but Kurt reminded him that true family

weren't always blood related. Blaine looked around, Nick, Jeff, Sebastian, Liam, and all of the children. Blaine smiled at his husband and squeezed his hand.

Sebastian watched numbly as they lowered Noah's lifeless body into the ground. It wasn't fair. His little girls had just met him. What was the point of him coming back, just to die? Sebastian didn't know when he'd started crying. He'd been crying on off for days. Ever since Blaine had called, and told him that Noah's dying wish was to meet his daughters.

Liam wrapped Sebastian in his arms. Sebastian borrowed into the warmth, and comfort that Liam provided. He was so strong. Sebastian was glad he had let this wonderful man into his life.

A couple days later Liam entered the house. Sebastian knew something was wrong,because his boyfriend was always whistling when he came home. Sebastian walked into the living room, over to Liam.

"What's wrong?", he asked frowning. He gave Liam a peck on the lips. Liam put his hands on Sebastian's slight, but very distinct baby bump.

"What makes you think somethings wrong?", Liam asked. Sebastian gave him a "stop the bullshit" look.

"Because I know you.", Sebastian said. "What's wrong?"

"Are the girls here?", Liam asked trying to avoid the subject.

"Their at Kurt and Blaine's, and Cyrus is at Nick and Jeff's. I need sometime to myself earlier. Now stop avoiding the question, and answer me."

Liam sighed, "Fine. My parents want to meet you."

Sebastian looked at Liam shocked. "They know about me?"

"Yeah.", said Liam his voice trailing off.

"But?....", Sebastian said.

"But they don't know that your pregnant again. They know about the girls, and Cyrus, but they don't know about our new little girl."

"I figured out a name by the way.", Sebastian said smiling.

"I'm sure it's amazing,", Liam said smiling. His face turned serious again after a minute. "They want to get together tommorow night. My sister will be there too. She and I are really close. She knows everything." Sebastian nodded solemnly.

"I need to go pick-up the girls."

"Do you have too.", Liam asked his eyes darkening slightly.

"Liam.", Sebastian moaned, as Liam kissed, and nipped at a sensative spot behind his ear.

"By the way what did you decide to name the baby.", Liam said, pulling away.

Sebastian whined, "If I tell you can we keep going?"

Liam chuckled, "Of course, baby. Whatever you want."

"Ginny Anne Potter-Smythe.", Sebastian said breathily, as Liam started licking and sucking down Sebastian's neck.

"Bedroom.", Sebastian moaned.