Chapter 2

Sebastian was really nervous as he entered the restaurant. His whole life he had been used. His father had used him as a political chess piece. When Sebastian came out his father had enrolled him in Dalton, and told him not to come home, unless he had a change in lifestyle. Sebastian still got an allowance, but other than that his parents paid no attention to him. Then he had been used by Blaine's brother Noah. He had thought that maybe he could make Noah gay. He had been young and nave. He let himself be talked into things, he knew deep down were wrong. When he had told Noah about the girls, he had told him to get lost. That he had just been a piece in the game to get back into his parent's good graces. Then he'd been used by Harry. Harry had just wanted him, for a good lay, and his hot body. When he found out that Sebastian would be losing that, and already had kids. He left.

Sebastian approached the table where Liam was. When Liam saw him his eyes brightened, and he stood up and pulled out Sebastian's seat for him.

"I wasn't sure if you'd come or not.", Liam said happily.

"I wasn't sure either.", said Sebastian softly. He wasn't used to being this shy. Usually he was cocky and over confident. This was uncharted territory for him.

"So tell me about yourself.", Liam said smiling, as the waiter approached to take their order.

The rest of the evening went very well for Sebastian. He was surprised by not only how much he had in common with Liam, but by how comfortable he felt with him. When he arrived home he had a genuine smile on his face for the first time in a long time.