Chapter 12

A couple months later, and Sebastian and Liam's relationship was still going strong. The sexual part was quite great, but they enjoyed just being together too. They also enjoyed hanging out with their family.

Then day Cyrus turned four moths old Sebastian called Blaine.

"Hello?", Blaine said curiously. Why would Sebastian be calling him?

"Blaine, I need your help.", Sebastian said in a panic, "Can you come over."

"Sure.", Blaine said frowning into the phone, "What's wrong, Bas?"

"I'll tell you when you get here.", Sebastian said hastily then hung up the phone. Blaine frowned at his phone. What was wrong with Sebastian?

He arrived at Sebastian's apartment ten minutes later. He had left Sadie and Elizabeth with Nick and Jeff, so he only had Akshay and Kendrick. He knocked, and Sebastian answered the door. He looked like he hadn't been getting much sleep, but he had told Blaine on the phone last week that Cyrus had started to sleep through the night?

"What's wrong, Bas?", he asked worriedly.

Sebastian looked at him tiredly for a minute, then broke down in tears.

"Oh, Blaine the worst thing has happened.", he said sobbing into his hands.

"What? What's happened?", asked Blaine worriedly.

"I'm pregnant.", said Sebastian.

"Your going to have a baby?", Blaine asked shocked. This was the last thing he had expected to hear coming from his friend. "It's Liam's right?", he asked slowly, not wanting to upset the man.

"Yes!", said Sebastian, like that made it worse.

"What's the problem then?", asked Blaine, confused.

"Now he's going to leave me.", Sebastian said, "They always leave me."

Blaine hugged Sebastian. "Oh, Bas, he's not going to leave you. He loves you. Harry was a bastard, and my brother is a giant asshole. Liam's worth more then a thousand of them. He's the real deal. He's the romeo to your juliet, the ying to your yang, the Nick to your Jeff, the...." he paused trying to think of another one.

"The Kurt to my Blaine.", Sebastian said smirking.

Blaine rolled his eyes, "Way to be a smart ass, Bas."

"Hey! Don't hate on the pregnant guy.", Sebastian said smiling.

"You feel better now?", Blaine asked.

"Much.", said Sebastian.

"Are you going to tell, Liam", Blaine asked giving him a pointed look.

Sebastian sighed heavily. "I'll tell him as soon as he gets back with the girls."

Blaine smiled, "Good.", He stood up. "Well, I need to go. I have to pick up the girls and Kurt's picking up Chinese." Sebastian walked him to the door, and said good-bye.

"That sounds good. I should order Chinese for dinner.", he said to the silent apartment. Just then Cyrus woke up. Sebastian smiled, soon their would be another little one to love and cuddle. He couldn't wait.