Chapter 25

When Sebastian woke up he was in the hospital. He felt like something was missing. Something was wrong. He looked at his stomach, and he screamed in shock and horror. He hadn't noticed that Liam was sleeping on the couch next to him. Liam bolted up right.

"Is something wrong, baby?", he asked.

"Where's the baby?", Sebastian sobbed, "When did... How did...." He just couldn't finish the question. He had lost the baby, he was sure of it. Now, Liam would leave him, and Cyrus. Sebastian started sobbing harder

"Cyrus?", he asked almost dreading the answer. Liam smiled at him, "Cyrus is fine. He's at my sister's, and Harry is in police custody waiting for his turn at the electric chair. As for our baby... Our beautiful little Ginny Anne Potter-Smythe is getting a bath."

Sebastian started crying again. This time out of happiness.

"I didn't lose her?"

"No baby. You didn't lose her.", Liam said smiling.

"So when are you leaving?", Sebastian asked a bit bitterly.

Liam looked at him shocked. "Why on earth would I leave you?"

"Because there's someone better out there. Someone younger, prettier, without kids."

"I love our kids.", Liam said honestly, "All of them. Nothing you could ever do could make me leave you. And if you haven't figured that out by now then I'll just have to tell you the one way I know how that I'm in this forever." He got down on one knee.

"Sebastian Louis Smythe, you are the love of my life. When I met you I knew instantly that you were the one for me. No one gets me like you do. You are the love of my life. You gave me four incredible kids, and I hope to have many more in the future with you. In you I found a family. Someone I can always be myself with. And I want that forever. So Sebastian, my love, will you marry me?"

"Yes.", Sebastian managed to choke out.