Take A Hit

KAYSEE

I went outside and met Ariel  at her car. I hopped in the passenger side and slammed the door. 

"Girl, don't be so rough with my baby." She said, referring to her car. 

It wasn't the nicest but it got from point A to point B and that was a good enough reason to have it. I didn't even have my license yet. 

"What's wrong?" She asked as she drove to my house.

"Well, I won't be at school until Wednesday." I replied, rolling my eyes.

"Why not?" She gasped.

"Because I got in trouble for calling Anna a whore in front of Mrs. Dawson." I explained.

"Ouu, you mad cause she's Tommy's ex." She laughed.

"No, i'm mad cause she's annoying, whatever. I don't even care anymore." I said. 

"Mhm, now you still gotta dish on you and your little love affair." She nudged me and I smiled a little. She got into my driveway and parked. 

"No papabear today?" She asked.

"Nope." I sighed and got out of the car.

"Everytime I come to your house i'm still shocked that it's yours." She said as she looked around like it was her first time. I had been living here for 8 years now and she still acted brand new. 

"Come on, you weirdo." I said as I walked up the stairs, unlocking my room door. 

I threw my bag down and changed into some comfy pajama pants and a sports bra. 

"You know yo daddy is a DILF right?" She said as she looked at the picture on my nightstand.

"You know you're disgusting right?" I said, repeating her tone. 

"It's true." She said as she threw the white silk designed mesh over my canope bed, before she jumped on it.

"Ughh, can't I live with youu!" She whined. 

"Your house is fine." I laughed as I laid next to her and turned on the TV.

"Yes, I share a room with my 2 little sisters. That's fine." She rolled her eyes. 

"Hungry?" I asked, changing the topic.

"Yes, but you're not going to avoid telling me about your secret love life." She commented as I headed downstairs and grabbed a bag of chips. Doritos Sweet Chili Heat for me and Cool Ranch for her. I put them in one bowl and grabbed two sprites and brought them up. I put it in the center of the bed and sat with my ankles crossed. 

"So how'd it begin?" She asked as she took out a chip.

"It started near the end of the 10th grade going into grade 11. Then, I just had a crush on him. Then, we'd talk during class, I gave him my number and the rest was history." I said simply. Our story wasn't anything out of the ordinary. 

"So you dated him throughout grade 11 and didn't tell me?!" She yelled. 

"You suck." She said, throwing a chip at me.

"Because I didn't know what you would say." I sighed.

"What? Because he's white?" She asked and I nodded.

"Child please, I've known you forever, Kay. I always knew that you'd be with a white boy regardless, I just didn't know he'd be that damn fine! I might need to get me one of hims. He got a brother that likes chocolate?" She laughed.