Caught

KAYSEE

"Do I have to get a restraining order?" I asked as I walked past him and unlocked the door to my house. I walked in and kicked off my shoes, Ariel and Tommy followed suit. I threw down my keys and headed upstairs.

Tommy and Ariel walked in after. He stared at Ariel as if he wanted her to leave.

"Uh uh boo, i'm not going to leave her alone with you unless she asks me too .You and yo racist ass parents." She barked at him. I knew she was only trying to protect me but I felt bad that she was treating Tommy like that. I knew Ariel adored Tommy, but she loved me more. 

"It's alright, Arie. Just give us a moment." I told her as I sat cross-legged on my bed. 

"Alright Kaysee, but watch out, remember him and his mama could be apart of the triple K, boo." She said as she brushed past him. Sometimes she liked to push it with what she said, but I didn't say a word cause Tommy didn't help me when I was being degraded.

"I wanted to talk." He said as he shut my door.

"So speak." I said as I turned on my TV.

TOMMY

After lunch, Trenton couldn't help but brag about kissing Kaysee. By last period, everybody was convinced they were a couple. 

"I heard about your lunch date with Trenton..you kissed him." I said. She didn't even try to deny it. I sat next to her and she tried to move over. I grabbed her arm, and pulled her back closer. 

"You need to get over it, Kaysee." I said. 

"Get over what? The fact that I sat there while your mother degraded me?" She yelled.

"You're not dating my mother, you're dating me. So if you're going to let that ruin everything we got going on, then clearly you never cared." I told her. 

"If I didn't care, I wouldn't be upset." She said. 

"Forgive me for my parents and i'll forgive you for kissing Trenton..." I said.

She looked like she was thinking before a smile spead across her face. She leaned in to kiss me. "Aw, you're jealous..." She said, before I locked our lips together. 

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"I was losing my mind without you." She said softly as she traced my jaw with her fingertips. 

"I bet. If you ever kiss another guy again, i'm going to kill you and him." I threatened. 

"It wasn't even serious. I was just looking for someone to fill in, stop fucking up and I won't need to kiss another guy again." She smirked. 

"Shut up." I said, kissing her. I laid her back on the bed and ran my hands up her thighs before grabbing her ass. 

"Awe, are you guys back together now?" Ariel said and I looked back down at a smilng Kaysee.

"I love you." I said, resuming our kiss.

"So, y'all really just about to make out in front of me?" Ariel said.

"And me." I heard a deep voice say. 

We both sat up at the same time.

"Daddy.." Kaysee yelled.

COMMENT
VOTE
FAN 
:)