Some type of way

YES LOVELIESS. 
I got a charger! <3
The updates will be longer and more frequent.
Please comment and vote. 
& of course, enjoy.

KAYSEE

(Another picture of Kaysee to the right)

I started spending more time with Ezra, he was so different. He was very aggressive, yet very calm. He had a prescence that held so much authority but also he was very playful. I loved spending time with him, but it didn't change the fact that he wasn't Tommy. I heard through the grapevine, also known as, Trenton, that Tommy was back with Anna. It hurt a bit, but what could I do besides be understanding towards his situation. I didn't start my classes quite yet so I had a bunch of free time, which was mostly spent with either Chasity or Ezra. 

"I was thinking you could roll through my family's BBQ?" Ezra suggested over the phone. It was almost 4A.M. but I could talk to him all day long, 

"I don't know, I don't wanna intrude or anything." I giggled.

"Man quit. You ain't bout to intrude on nothin'. You're my lady, I know you ain't into titles, but I don't care. Where i'm welcome, you're welcome." He said sternly. 

"I guess.." I sighed. Now before you assume, Ezra and I are not a couple. Just friends, that's how I want to keep it, mainly because I wasn't over Tommy and the last thing I wanted to do was jump into something new. 

"So you're coming?" He asked.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll come to your stupid little gathering." I sighed. 

"You and all that attitude, wait til I see you.." He began.

"What are you gunna do?" I giggled. 

"I'ma eat that...never mind." He joked.

"Good Night, Ezra!" I laughed.

"Good night, baby." His deep voice sent shivers down my spine. 

I hung up the phone and turned to go to sleep. I wondered if I was leading him on, I knew that soon I would be over Tommy, but I didn't want to use Ezra to get to that point. He was a basketball player, insanely intelligent, and studying social work. 

The next day, I woke up early to get ready..I really wanted to make a good impression on his family. 

"It's only been a month and he's got you all types of open." Chasity stood in my doorway as I fixed my hair into a large, but neat donut bun on top of my head.

"I am not..open. I am just...going with the flow." I replied. 

"Uh huuh. He's been calling you baby, bae, all that other junk for like 2 weeks now. He likes you, a lot. Don't you like him?" She asked as she plopped down on my bed. 

Chasity was like the sister I always wanted, one thing I knew, she wasn't like Ariel. She was always honest with me, if I was wrong or right, if something looked horrible, or if something looked nice. 

"I do...but like, Tommy-"

"Tommy, Tommy, Tommy! Kaysee, you need to forget about him, forreal. He ain't trippin' off of you, boo. He's hugged up with his baby mama, she livin' in his house, kickin' it in his bed, and you'd be a fool to think he's not having sex with her. You need to let him go. You're in the concrete jungle now, and there are plenty of Tarzan's who's branches you can swing off of, ya feel me?" She giggled.