BEST FEELING EVER

TOMMY

I stormed back into the house on ten. 

"Yo Tommy, what's wrong?" Rodney asked trying to interupt my strides. I walked over to the DJ booth and told my friend, Max to cut the music and he did so. 

"Where the fuck is Trenton?" I yelled in the mic. Everybody stopped, some pointed outside, others vocally voiced it. 

"Thank you. Enjoy your night." I said as I threw down the mic and headed outside.

"Dude, what the fuck is up?" Daniel asked. I slid open the screen door and saw Trenton sitting next to Laela on a law chair. He was basically slouched over but he was still concious. I rabbed him by his shirt and started hammering his face with punches.

"What the fuck?!" Laela yelled as I continued to punch him. 

"Alright, alright, Tommy that's enough." Rodney said pulling me off of a limp Trenton. He wasn't dead but he was knocked out. 

"What was that all about?" Rodney asked. 

"Get off me." I said, pushing him away. I didn't want to explain myself to anybody. My knuckles were cut and bleeding, but I wasn't concerned. I parked in Kaysee's driveway and she opened the door before I even knocked. 

"Are you okay?" She asked softly.

"Are you?" I said as I stepped inside. I took off my shoes and went upstairs to her room. She followed closed behind, seeing my bloody fist. She went into her bathroom, grabbing a face cloth and wetting it before putting it on my hand.

"Thank you." I said.

"No problem." She replied as she held it there.

KAYSEE

We sat there in silence as I cleaned up his hand before wrapping it up. 

"What did you do?" I finally asked him. Tommy had never been violent towards me or in front of me, besides when he was playing football, which I don't really count as violence. 

"I had a nice little conversation with him and told him nicely not to touch you again." He said sarcastically and I chuckled. 

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"That's like the second time you've asked me. I'm fine." I smiled. He pulled me down so I was laying next  to him, he wrapped his arms around me and burried his face in my neck.

"Where's your dad?" He asked. 

"Gone til Monday morning." I answered.

"Does that mean I have you all to myself?" He said, I felt the vibrations of his voice against my skin. 

"That's right." I laughed. 

"The Ugly Truth, popcorn and sodas?" He suggested.

"You read my mind." I smiled, I loved that he did things that I wanted to do. We have seen The Ugly Truth almost 1000 times together and he still would sit through it with me. I made the popcorn and he brought up the sodas. I put in the DVD and shut off all the lights. I laid in his arms and he shoved popcorn in my face.

"Hey! My nose still hurts." I laughed. 

"Sorry." He said, kissing my cheek.

We watched the movie and talked about all the debatable concepts and sexist ideas that were within it. 

"Men are suppose to cook too." I argued. 

"Yes, because this popcorn is burnt and I should've made it." He snickered. 

"Shut up. Tomorrow, if you're still here, i'll make you a big breakfast." I kissed him.

"Why wouldn't I be here?" He questioned.

"I just..I - I don't know." I didn't actually have an answer, so I decided to shut up. 

He kissed me and pulled me into his arms. I shut off the TV and got under the covers with him. We just kissed until I fell asleep.

When I woke up in the morning, I stared at his beautiful face. I kissed his cheek before going to freshen up. I headed downstairs and made breakfast. Vanilla Cinnamon french toast topped with whip cream and fresh berries, with cheese eggs, bacon, a buttered bagel and hot chocolate because Tommy didn't drink coffee. I heard him coming down the stairs and I stood their til he reached the bottom.

"Good Morning." I smiled. He was shirtless and his hair was a mess but he never looked better to me. 

"Morning." He groaned as he scratched his head. He walked into the kitchen and kissed my cheek. 

"You really outdid yourself babe, you didn't have to do all of this for me." He smiled.

"But I did, cause I love you. Now let's eat." I said as I grabbed our plates and took them to the dining room. He brought our hot chocolates and sat next to me. I put my legs up across his lap.

"Better than my mom's." He said with a mouth full of food. 

"You're so gross." I laughed, as he held his mouth open exposing the chewed food. He leaned over and gave my neck a sloppy kiss. 

"Ew, Tommy." I giggled as I sipped my hot chocolate. He finished his plate and whatever was left on mine. He gulped down his hot chocolate and stood up. 

"Now all I wanna do is sleep." He said as he stretched, "but unfortunately, I have to head home. I'll be back later to pick you up for dinner." He said as he kissed my forehead. 

"Bye baby." I said as I walked him out. Best night ever, I thought to myself. I mean, getting punched in the face wasn't fun but spending the night in Tommy's arms was the best feeling I could ever have. 

COMMENT
VOTE
FAN 
:)