Sexual Healing

KAYSEE

I got to my house around 5:30pm. I called my dad and left him a voicemail telling him I was staying at Ariel's. I knew he'd accept that. I packed a bag for the weekend and ran back out to Aaron's car. I texted Ariel letting her know that I used her as an excuse. 

Ariel
What the fuck Kays,
One minute, you're with Tommy,
Now you with Aaron. 

Kaysee
Don't judge me.
That's the LAST thing I need.
I'll explain it to you later.

Ariel
Yeah, whatever

I sighed as I looked over at Aaron. 

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said softly. 

I didn't care what anyone thought. I was sick of trying to please everybody. If Ariel thought I was being a 'hoe' then whatever, but I haven't slept with anyone. I've only kissed 4 guys, and 2 were just a one time thing. This is my life, and if I wanted to be with Aaron, I will be, that's all for me. We pulled up to his building and we got out. I put my bag on my shoulder and walked holding Aaron's hand. He chuckled as he saw how close I was to him. I was scared, I didn't like this area at all, it made me uncomfortable. We were almost in the building when I heard my name being called. 

"Ayo, Kaysee, that you?" I turned and saw a bunch of guys, it wasn't until they came up the step into the light that I noticed Kae'Shawn. 

"What's up, Kae?" I said, giving him a hug. He didn't look to happy as he mugged Aaron.

"This you?" He questioned, pointing at Aaron.

"Yes, it is." I said proudly. 

"Why you fucking with them white boys? What you wanna be hood white boy?" A guy yelled out. 

"I can 'fuck with' whomever I please. I don't even know you." I defended. 

"Always rollin' with them, punks." Kae'Shawn shook his head as he looked down at me.

"He's not." I told him softly.

"Let's test that." He smirked and before I knew it he lunged at Aaron. The glass of the lobby door smashed as he pushed him into the door. I tried to jump into break it up but some guy grabbed me. I looked back and saw Trenton. 

"Trent, let me go." I cried. Kae'Shawn and Aaron were tusling on the floor as they exchanged blows. 

"They're gunna hurt him." I cried. 

"Jump in and they'll hurt you." He said, trying to calm me down.  But it didn't help. Everytime Aaron punched Kae'Shawn he just exchanged it by giving Aaron another two. Kae'Shawn's friends stood around cheering him on. 

"Beat that cracka's ass, Kae!" They cheered. 

"Alright, that's enough!" Trenton moved from behind me and broke up the fight. I stood with tears running down my face as I felt helpless. Both men stood and had bloody faces, I couldn't even tell who had it worse. Kae'Shawn's nose was bleeding and his left eyes was busted. While Aaron's mouth was bleeding and he had a knot on his eyebrow and a busted eye. Both were but from the shattered glass. Kae'Shawn mugged Aaron as he wiped the blood from his nose. I ran to Aaron and looked up at him.

"Are you okay?" I asked, with teary eyes. 

He nodded but his eyes remained on Kae'Shawn. 

"Welcome to the dark side." Kae'Shawn said as he walked backwards with a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes at him and grabbed Aaron's hand. We headed upstairs. When we got into his apartment Aaron walked in and slammed the door to the bathroom. I gave him his time as I waited for him to come out. I sat on the couch. 30 minutes later, he exited the shower then I heard his room door slam. I shook my head and went to take a shower of my own. I got dressed in the bathroom, I put on my silk shorts and tank top. I got out and went into his room after 45 minutes. He laid on the bed shirtless, watching tv. He glared at me and I looked at him confused.