Surprise

TOMMY

I went home and saw Lily, the babysitter sitting on my couch comfortably. Lily was a cute girl, she was 21 and worked at a daycare part time. She had long brunette hair, and tanned skin. Her grey eyes were quite inticing. 

"Hey Tommy." She smiled, her grey eyes peering my way. 

"Hey. How was she?" I asked.

"She was alright, a little bit fussy in the beginning, but I think she warmed up to me after a while." She laughed. 

"Good, good." I nodded.

"Did you find the girl you were looking for?" She asked. 

"Nope." I sighed.

"Hm, well don't stress it too much. There's this big party on campus next week and you should come. It's a red and white party for some girl's birthday so you should come. Everyone's invited." She said. 

"Birthday party...who's birthday?" I asked, with a glimpse of hope in my voice.

"Uhm, hold on, I have the text," She went into her bag, digging up her phone before scrolling through. "Ah, here, surprise birthday party at Pinnacle for Kaysee J. I don't know her that well, but my friend, Chas is hosting, it's going to be really fun." She smiled. 

"I will...When is it?" I asked with a huge smile on my face. 

"This Friday coming up." She answered.

"Well, I'll see you there, and thanks again." I said as I handed her $50. 

"No problem." She smiled and left. 

KAYSEE

"You don't want none of this!" I yelled as I ran with the ball in my hand.

"That is the biggest travel I have ever seen in my life!" Ezra exclaimed with laughter.

"You're the biggest travel I've ever seen in my life." I giggled and shot the ball. 

I kept missing, but I didn't care cause I never let Ezra get the ball from me. I ran for the ball once it bounced off the rim and he chased me. I picked up the ball and he lifted me in the air from behind.

"Put me down." I laughed. 

He put me back down and I stood in front of the net; I dribbled the ball and smiled at him. 

"I'ma help you dunk. You ready?" He asked, and came to stand behind me. 

I nodded and grabbed hold of the ball. Ezra lifted me up by my hips and I placed the ball in the rim holding on to it. He let go of me and I freaked out. 

"Ezra! No..no please." I begged as my legs dangled in the air.

He laughed and stood under the net looking up at me. 

"Fall, I'll catch you." He smirked.

"Don't play, just help me down." I whined, and held on tightly to the rim. 

"You trust me, right?" He asked. 

I nodded.

"So drop." He said simply.

"3-2-1..."

I fell down, closing my eyes, I landed securely in his arms.

"That wasn't so bad," I opened my eyes when I felt his cool breath on my lips.