New places & faces.

KAYSEE

"Kaysee!" I heard a knock on my door.

"Yes daddy." I groaned. 

"I'm leaving now." He yelled. 

"Bye." I called back. 

"Don't be late for school." He finally said before leaving. 

I heard the door downstairs close and the garage door open and close. I turned around in bed and felt a body next to me. I jumped a bit, but relaxed when I saw it was just a sleeping Aaron. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep. It was 5am and I still could sleep for a few hours. I woke up to soft kisses on my lips. I fluttered my eyes open and saw a smiling Aaron. 

"Well isn't this just a beautiful way to wake up." I smiled.

"You could wake up like this every morning, if you just-"

"No." I cut him off. 

"What do you want Kaysee?" He sighed. 

I looked at him confused. He laid on top of me and kissed my neck. I felt his manhood standing at full attention as it rubbed against me. 

"Do you want me?" He groaned into my neck as he lightly bit me. 

I moaned a little as I grinded myself into him. 

"Do you want me, Kaysee?" He repeated.

"Yes." I said breathlessly.

"You have to make up your mind. I like you, a lot and I know you like me. I'm not ashamed of you, I don't care what anyone says, I will stick by you, but I need you to want to be with me." He said, seriously. I looked into his beautiful green eyes for a moment, before I answered.

"I do. I want you." I said, a huge smile spread across his lips, exposing his beautiful white teeth.

"But, I can't have you." I said solemnly as his face dropped. A tear escaped my eyes.

"I'm sorry, Aaron. I wish things were different. I wish you weren't Tommy's brother." I sighed. 

"Okay." He nodded and I saw the hurt in his eyes as he got off of me and dressed himself. I sat up in my bed and watched him. I didn't say a word. 

"Goodbye Kaysee." He said as he kissed my cheek. I grabbed his face and looked him in his eyes. 

"Goodbye for now or for good?" I asked. 

"For however long it takes." He said. 

"Takes for what?" I questioned. 

"For you to get it together." He replied as he tried to move away from me. I kissed him and he tried to push me away but I wouldn't let him go. He gave in and made out with me. I laid back on the bed and wrapped a leg around him. I didn't want him to leave me. I felt so safe and protected, I felt like if he left I was open to get hurt again and that was a pain I never wanted to experience again.

TOMMY

Aaron didn't come home last night and I doubted that he would. I called Kaysee's phone but she didn't answer. Anna went home, but she was happy with the stunt my mother, and sister pulled. I didn't know why I stuck up for Anna, it was like a reaction. I swear I love Kaysee, but seeing Anna being disrespected made me really mad. I don't know why I didn't react the same way for Kaysee, but I just didn't. Watching her walk out with Aaron bothered me and I felt really jealous. I was hoping she didn't spend the night with him. I got up and got ready for school, I was happy it was finally Friday and even happier that I could see Kaysee. I waited on the school front steps for Kaysee to show up. I was shocked when she got out of Aaron's car, but it wasn't unexpected. She was smiling but it quickly turned into a frown as she laid her eyes on me. I moved and walked towards her, Aaron glared at me before driving off. I made eye contact with Kaysee as we became face to face.