Need You Now

Alright so, here's another update. I'm trying to update as much as I can using my playbook, smh. But, yeah, please forgive my mistakes/errors within the chapters. Enjoy, I appreciate all the comments and votes, you guys really motivate me :) < 33

-Tee

,

KAYSEE

"You wanna know my opinion?" Ariel said as soon as Tommy left.

"Not really." I mumbled, already knowing she'd tell me anyways.

"Ditch Tommy, stay with Aaron. Tommy feels guilty,he knows what he lost and now he wants it back. You're over here like puddy in his hands turning into mush every time he lays a finger on you. Have you forgotten that he's a future baby daddy? Aaron ain't got no kids." She ranted. Truthfully, I did forget and I didn't want to be reminded.

"You either get with Aaron, who was more than willing to give you his all, or stay away from the Dawson brothers as a whole because they are ruining you, and you are killing my vibe.". She continued. I sighed and watched the T.V. Maybe she was right, but I finally did something I wanted to do, instead of listening to everyone else and it back fired.

"I love him." I shrugged.

"What's love got to do with it? Get. Over. It." she barked.

I shook my head, no one is me. No one can understand the way I'm feeling because they're not me. She doesn't get it and I've accepted that a lot of people will not understand what's going on, but they all have their opinions.

The next day the school was buzzing with gossip. When I got to my locker "Whore", "Slut" and "Brother-Fucker" was written in permanent marker. I rolled eyes and opened it. Everyone watched me, as I grabbed my books and proceeded to class. I took my seat as the bell rang.

"Kaysee, how does it feel to be a home-wrecker?" Elizabeth asked.

"Whose home? Last time I checked Anna ruined my relationship, not the other way around so until you motherfuckers know the whole story, don't fucking address me about this shit." I snapped.

"I'd rather be a motherfucker than a brother fucker." Rodney chimed in. I narrowed my eyes at him, just as my teacher walked in. I stayed quiet and did my work. The morning went by pretty quickly but lunch seemed to last forever. After eating with Ariel and Deija, I got up and went to my locker. I still had 25 minutes left of lunch.

"Hey Kaysee." I turned and saw Rodney coming down the empty hall.

"Go away." I barked at him.

"Oh, is Bonquesha getting angry?" I turned and saw Elizabeth coming down from the opposite side. I kissed my teeth, I wasn't afraid of either of them. I shut my locker and they cornered me against it.

"So what are you guys trying to do?" I said with my arms crossed.

"You ruined my friendship, you dumb slut." Rodney yelled.

"Take responsibility." I said simply.

"Don't get smart with us." Elizabeth chimed.

"I honestly don't have time for this." I said as I attempted to walk away.

"Make time." Elizabeth shoved me hard and I flew back into the locker.

"Don't touch me." I warned.

"What are you going to do?" She shoved me again.

I pushed her back and she swung at me.

"Beat her ass, Lizzy!" Rodney yelled. Elizabeth scratched my face, and I started punching her hard. She pulled my hair and we fell to the ground, I landed on top of her and just started hitting her in the face. She swung her arms rapidly but it wasn't affecting me. She grabbed my hair and I continued to hit her. I didn't notice the crowd form as people cheered "Fight! Fight! Fight!".