Confusion

MESSAGE FROM TEE: Hey guys, okay so, if you follow me you're aware that my laptop charger is broken :(, that is why my update took so long and I've been writing on my playbook, but I can't add font or nothing, I had to space each line out myself...ugh, the struggle. But I will continue to update for y'all the best I can. Thanks for the comments links, votes and support. Don't forget to comment and vote :)

-Love Tee

WARNING: This chapter contains sexuality...

TOMMY

We all sat at the dinner table and Aaron came waltzing in. He plopped down in the seat across from my mother. He looked pissed off, trouble in paradise.

"Thanks for coming." My mother smiled at him.

He just nodded.

"So, did you hear you're going to be an uncle?" Daina smiled.

"I've been told." He said as he took some mash potatoes.

"Aren't you excited?" Daina continued.

"Sure." He shrugged.

"So are you still talking to that black chick?" Daina questioned.

Aaron glared at her;

"Call her by her name or don't talk about her at all." He defended in a stern and angry voice.

"Well sorry. I guess you are still in relations with her...I mean, Kaysee." She corrected when Aaron looked at her again. The mention of her name made me shift in discomfort.

"She misses you." Aaron addressed me. "But I'm sure you're aware of that since you were at her house."

Everyone turned to look at me.

"I miss her too." I admitted in front of everyone. I truly did miss her and, im in love with her. I just have a difficult time expressing it to her. The room was silent as everyone looked at me.

"Excuse me, I've lost my appetite." My mother said as she threw her napkin down.

"I'll give you two a moment." My dad got up as well as my sister. Only Aaron and I remained.

"So, what's the deal?" He asked.

"With what?" I questioned.

"You and Kaysee? I'm not about to leave her alone." He Informed me. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"You don't own her. I had her first, she's still mine whether you want to admit it or not. We both know that she loves me and I love her. I hate the fact that you came in and interrupted it." I said.

"I didn't interrupt shit. You fucked it up for yourself. I can treat her right, something you never

did. So fuck that love crap." He yelled at me.

"See, you've don't know anything about love. You had it in for her the whole time. You just want her because I had her." I argued.

"Thats not it. It's more than that." He said solemnly.

I paused, not wanting to be harsh and beat him while he's down.

"I fucked Kaysee. I took her virginity." He said. I felt my heart fall inside my chest. I frowned and got up. The things I would never do to my brother, he always did to me. I do my best to spare his feelings, he does nothing but destroy mine. He's a good person, and usually has pure intentions that always have bad results.

"I'm sorry, Tommy." He said softly, I nodded and went upstairs.

I stared at the ceiling for almost two hours. I looked over at the clock, it was 11:30pm. I went downstairs and took my dad's beer out of the fridge. I downed his 6 packs in less than 15 minutes. I went back upstairs and took out my stash of weed. I wasn't much of a smoker,but the beer wasn't doing it for me. I felt the alcohol kick in and my high enhanced it. I let out a huge burp before I grabbed my keys. I swerved over to Kaysee's house in a hurry. I banged on her door, and saw the lights come on. She opened the door and looked surprised to see me.