Hold on, We're Going Home

Alright so, with school and everything I have less and less time to write and update. But I really wanted to post a little more because the previous chapter was short...so I hope this little bit makes up for that. COMMENT, VOTE & FAN <3

This chapter contains sexual content..viewers discretion is advised.

Kaysee

I devised a plan in my head on how I was going to get home. My last conversation with Karen did it for me. I was done. I tried to hold it in and make it through it but I couldn't. It was 4 days later and the lunch bell just rang. I wandered around, receiving my daily glares. I went into the office and smiled at the secretary.

"Hi Ms...Gina." I smiled looking at her name plate.

"Hey darling, what can I help you with?" She smiled.

"I need to call my aunt..I'm not feeling too good." I lied.

"Well, what's the issue?" She asked curiously.

"The issue...ughh, I have cramps." I frowned.

"Oh okay, sweetie." She put the landline phone on the counter for me to dial. I dialed and prayed I got an answer.

"Hello?" I heard the deep voice that gave me butterflies. I felt myself get warm, but tried to keep it together.

"Heey Auntie Karen, it's Kaysee." I put emphasis on my name.

"Kaysee?" I heard Tommy's voice elevate with happiness.

"Yes, it's me. I'm feeling under the weather. I need you to pick me up..oh the address?" I said although he never asked, I was just praying he understood what I was doing. The secretary passed me the school day planner with the address on it.

"345 Lake St, Town of Gerkary." I said in a confused voice. No wonder this place had such a low population.

"Okay, I'll see you tonight." He said, his voice sounded so sexy to me. Maybe because I haven't heard it on a while, or maybe it was because he was saving my ass.

"Please hurry." I said softly.

"I will. I love you." he said softly. My heart melted, but there was no time for love because the secretary motioned for me to hurry up.

"Okaay, see ya." I said and hung up.

"Thanks." I smiled and she returned it.

"Is she coming to get you?" she questioned.

"Not now. She's really busy. I'll just have to stick it out." I shrugged.

"Alright sweetheart, take care." She smiled.

I exited the office with the biggest smile on my face. I was excited and nervous. I still had to figure out how I was going to get my stuff and out of the house. I needed to meet him at the school which was a good hour walk from the house. I sighed as I saw my plan going downhill but I was still hopeful. I sat in my last 2 classes very anxiously. After school, Karen picked up Maxwell and I. I sat in the 3rd row of the van, Frederick sat in the second row, while Maxwell sat at the front with his mom. They ignored my presence but that was something usual. She asked them about how their days went and they both babbled on.

When we arrived at the house we all hopped out the car and I went straight up to my room. I packed all my stuff up and hid it in the closet. I calculated that Tommy would be here in approximately 4 and a half hours. I would leave when their was an hour left. I didn't have a clock in my room, nor did I have my phone. I had a small watch that was a few minutes off. I took a nap and was awaken by a knock. I opened the door and a tray with streaming porridge and water crackers. I brought it inside and ate by myself. I heard the family laughing downstairs as I looked around the dim room. A sudden sadness came over me as I sat alone. I hated being alone all the time, it just gave me more motivation to go through with my plan. I looked at my watch and I had an hour to get to the school. It was pouring rain, and thunder crashed loudly in the dark skies. I put on a hoodie and track pants. I lifted my bags to assure it didn't make too much noise. I slowly crept down the staircase. The sound of thunder drowned out the creaking of the stairs. The family remained seated in the dining room as I crept by. I slowly opened the door and quietly shut it back. I took a deep breath as I stepped out into the rain, rushing away from the house. I ran for a little while, street lights were my only form a vision. I was scared, but tried my best to keep it together. The lights all went out and it was pitch black, I just kept thinking straight as my feet pounded the pavement.

TOMMY

I had been driving for what felt like forever, there was nothing but greenery and land. I even saw cows, I truly wondered where in the hell I was, but I was trusting my GPS. The storm had intensified and I could barely see the road, but apparently I was nearing my final destination. I pulled up to the school with my high beams on. This was the tiniest school I bad ever seen. I sat and attempted to look for Kaysee, but all I saw was acres of grass. I sighed, until I saw a shadow emerging from the darkness. I quickly hopped out of the car ran to a shivering Kaysee. Her hair stuck to her face, as well as her soaked clothing as her body violently shivered.

"Kaysee." I grabbed her face and kissed her passionately. She was crying and I could tell even with the rain.

"I missed you." She chartered as she wrapped her arms tightly around my neck. I lifted her off the ground.

"Get in the car." I told her, she nodded as I grabbed her bags. I placed them in my trunk and got in next to her. I turned up the heat in the car as she stripped into her bra and underwear. I kissed her again and she hugged me.

"Thanks for coming to get me.". She said softly.

"I'd do anything for you, Kaysee. I hope you know that." I said sincerely as I looked into her eyes.

"I know." she smiled. I pulled off and turned on some Drake music, knowing how much she loved it.

**short POV from Kaysee's dad**

After leaving Kaysee with Karen, I felt a sense of relief. I was tired of dealing with her, I knew Karen wouldn't be the nicest to her but I just needed a break. I love my baby girl, but she was trying me and I wanted to show her this was no joke. I thought I'd be lonely and unhappy without her in the house and there was a sense of emptiness for the first couple days, until I had a visitor that never left. I was at my happiest point now, and I truthfully debated whether I should make Kaysee stay the summer. I was feeling complete, like a man, and I didn't want it to end.

"Come back to bed, baby, I'm scared." A smile played on her full lips. I walked into the room and hovered over her.

"You gon' protect me from the storm?" She said as she ran her fingertips down my chest and gave my manhood a slight squeeze.

"Always." I smiled and kissed her hungrily. Biting her neck as I entered her roughly and she let out a gasp. I pounded inside of her and she screamed loud enough to drown out the sound of the storm.

"Ahh, yes. Fuck me, daddy! Harder!" she yelled as I held the head board and repeatedly thrusted inside her wet mound.

"Uh!" I let out a grunt as I felt my toes curl, I released myself deep inside her. She came simultaneously.

"That felt so good." She smiled as I laid on top of her sweat covered body. I slipped one of her hard nipple in my mouth as I licked and sucked gently. She ran her hands over my head as I nibbled from time to time

"Oh, daddy.."The word daddy echoed as I heard another voice say. I spun around quickly and sat up. Kaysee stood in the doorway as Ariel hopped up, grabbing a blanket to cover herself.

"Kaysee.."