Love Lost

This chapter contains sexual content..

Hey guysss, here's an update I know it takes long, I'm sorry, I wish I could update more than once a week but, hopefully I get a new laptop charger this week, I'm literally losing my mind without it #PrayForTEE, lol. This chapter is pretty lengthy though. Please comment, vote and most importantly, ENJOY :)

KAYSEE

I woke up feeling arms around me, at first I was angry but when I looked up and saw Tommy I smiled. He was asleep but I leaned up and kissed his lips. I felt him smile against my lips. He opened his eyes a bit, squinting.

"You okay, baby?" He asked.

I nodded and curled into him, he wrapped his arm around me and I went back to sleep. When I woke up Tommy wasn't beside me and I began to wonder if it was just a dream. I looked at my phone and saw 11:02am. I frowned and called Tommy.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Hey baby, I think I had a dream about you this morning." I said softly.

"Did you really?" He chuckled.

"Mhm. I wish you were here." I sighed.

He laughed, and hung up. I looked at my phone confused then my door opened. I sat up, ready to curse my dad out. But when Tommy walked in the door holding a tray of food, I smiled.

"I was about to kill you." I laughed.

He sat the tray down and I hopped on him, wrapping my legs around his waist. He laughed and fell onto the bed on top of me.

"Thank you." I smiled up at him.

"You're welcome, go brush your teeth right now." He smirked.

I put my hand over my mouth in embarrassment. I got up and brushed my teeth. I put my hair up in a nice but sloppy bun. I came out of my bathroom and sat next to him. He passed me the tray and ate some of the omelet he made me. I fed him some, we watched T.V in silence before I spoke.

"So, you were here last night?" I asked, just for confirmation.

"Yeah. I didn't want you to feel alone so I came back." He told me.

I smiled widely, "You're the best."

"So are you." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Where's my... Michael?" I asked, I was about to call him dad but he was far from it.

"Gone." he shrugged.

I nodded.

"I can't stop him from being with Ariel, she's 18." I sighed.

He didn't respond, he just pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead, rubbing my arm. I inhaled his intoxicating scent and closed my eyes.

"At least we can still run away to college together." I smirked.

"I- You know I have other obligations." He sighed.

Then, I remembered that he had a baby on the way. I moved away from him, uneasy.

"Kaysee, please do not do this right now." He pleaded.

"My life is a fucking mess. You people ruin everything with your stupid decisions. I'm going to be a fucking nun. Because people are full of nothing but disappointment." I vented, when I looked back at Tommy's face, I immediately wanted to eat my words and swallow them back down. I crawled back to his side and sat on his lap.

"I'm sorry." I said.

It was clear I had hurt his feelings.

"I know you're trying, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that. It's not you. I'm just stressed. I'm sorry." I rambled.