Caught...AGAIN!

TOMMY

I busted through the door and raged around looking for my brother. I didn't see him downstairs so I ran up to his room and busted the door open. 

"What the-" I punched him in face before he could finish. In return, he punched me back and slammed me into the wall. We tustled for a minute before my dad, came in, he yanked us apart and I still tried to attack him. 

"What the hell is going on here?" My dad yelled. 

I wiped the blood from my nose as I breathed heavily. "Aaron was fucking my girlfriend." 

"Way to jump to conclusions, you idiot." Aaron laughed. He had nothing but a simple mark on his face.

"You fucked Kaysee?" My dad said with slight amusement.

"No, I took her out. She was crying because this asshole is busy occupying Anna and treating Kaysee like shit." Aaron explained, but I didn't believe him. Aaron never spent more than 30 minutes with a girl without getting in her pants. I rushed outside and sped over to Kaysee's house. I banged on the door hard and heard her on the other side. 

"Relax. I'm coming, I'm coming." She said. She opened the door wearing short shorts and a sports bra as soon as she saw me she rolled her eyes and put her hand on her hip.

"You think you're fucking funny!" I yelled as soon as she opened the door.

"What are you talking about now?" She sighed. 

"You think I don't know that you had sex with my brother! You're a dirty ass whore, Kaysee." 

"What? Tommy, I-"

"No. Shut the fuck up. Don't try to lie to me." I raged. "You're disgusting! To think I wanted to be with you so bad. I did everything for you!" I yelled. 

"Everything for me? What? You think fake dating your ex is for me?! No, Tommy it's for you! Cause you're selfish! You want your cake and you wanna eat it too. If you want Anna, be with her! And leave. me. alone! You wanna talk shit about things you don't understand! I did nothing with your brother. We ate breakfast and played games, video games, that's all. That's it. I would never do that. But since you're accusing me, I might as well do it. I'm sure he'd be a lot better than you."  She spat as she pushed me. Tears were rushing down her cheeks, I could tell that I had messed up. 

"Kaysee.."

"No, Kaysee nothing. Leave me alone, Tommy. Go be with Anna, I know you're proud to show her off to the world. So do that. We should've never done this, we should've never gotten together. This was the biggest mistake in my life." She said as she broke out into sobs. I went to touch her but she backed away.

"Just go home." She said softly before walking upstairs. I sighed to myself before heading out. Once again, I messed up, just like everyone thought I would've.

KAYSEE

Just as Tommy left my phone began to ring. I didn't recognize the number, I sighed as I answered. 

"Hello." I said, clearing my throat.

"Hey...are you okay?" The voice I began to recognize. 

"Yeah.." I said softly, "Can you believe Tommy thought I'd cheat on him?"

"He doesn't know what he has." Aaron said lightly. 

"Had. Past tense. He can go be with Anna they deserve each other. Anna's an asshole and so is he." I sighed at the realization that I was serious this time.