Prologue

Felicity above^
I am only 15 and this is my first story so I apologize if it's terrible just bare with me here.

Starting this out I guess I should tell you my name, it's Felicity Grey most people call me Licity. I'm not a very popular person I have two best friends Audrey and Willow and I was just acquainted with other people I wasn't much of a talker. I would only talk to others if I was talked to first most of the time. I was bullied a lot of the time because I was labeled a "nerd" but I had no other choice but to keep my grades up or I wouldn't get into college so if that's what a nerd does then I guess I was a nerd. I usually put the rude comments and other things made about me to the back of my mind. Katie Stevens was the one that taunted me the most for no reason. I have done absolutely nothing to the girl and yet she still ruins my life almost every day. But for someone who gets bullied a lot I'm still able to hold myself together, my friends ask me how I do it and all I can do is shrug. One of these days I'm going to have to stand up for myself but today is not that day and I'm not sure when or if that day will ever come.

I live with my mom and my 18 year old brother Chase. My dad died of a heart condition when I was only 5 I'm 16 now I don't really remember much about him other then the fact that he loved me and a few other memories. I'm not very short I should say I'm about 5 '9. I have wavy light brown hair and crystal blue eyes. I guess I could say that I'm a bit tannish, if that's even a word. I'm not a very girly girl but I'm not a tomboy either I keep it casual most of the time I mean I still wear makeup just not a lot and I mostly wear casual things like skinny jeans, a t-shirt, and converse to school, well either a t-shirt or a hoodie depends on how I'm feeling that day. Even though I'm not popular I'm not exactly a nerd either I hate school just as much as everyone else and speaking of school tomorrow was the first day back after Christmas break great (obviously being sarcastic) well tomorrow is gonna be fun.

So yes one more time I am Felicity Grey and this is my story........