Chapter 27: You

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE Okay so these next few chapters that are coming in are going to seem a little rushed but it's because I'm getting a little restless and I want to finish the book so I can start on the sequel. I have a lot of great ideas for the sequel. I already have the plot and everything and I guarantee you that the sequel will be a lot better then this one with this story I didn't really think too much about how I wanted it to turn out and that made it terrible but my next book I have thought out so hopefully it will be better. Keep your fingers crossed. But we only have maybe one or two more chapters left plus the epilogue. For more info read the authors note at the bottom too. Anyways enjoy :)

<~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~>

Trying to calm Julian and his friends down I blocked the door so they couldn't leave and go hurt Sam right then. They weren't thinking right now and we needed a plan before we just went up to him and started pummeling him.

"Guys can you just calm down for one second. We need to think about this first. Just please go sit down and let's talk about this. Okay?" I said.

After I heard a few 'okays' and 'whatevers' I moved away from the door. They all sat back down on my bed while I came over and grabbed my desk chair to sit in front of them.

"Okay so we are clearly not going to give him the tape because than he could blackmail us with it. So we need to figure out away to get him to stop and to get him to understand that we won't show it to anyone. We could probably crop the video and cut all the parts where he was in the clip out of it. But I'm not sure how to do that. Are any of you good with computers?" I said, while looking at all of them.

"I guess I am." Audrey said, while raising her hand.

"Okay then you start cropping it. Oh wait damn it it's not here." I said, finally remembering it was at Sophia's house.

"Actually yes it is." Sophia said,while pulling the tape out of her purse and waving it around to show everyone.

"Okay then hand it to Audrey and Audrey you use my computer to crop it. As for the rest of you let's figure out a way to get him to believe us because sending it to him isn't going to make him believe it." I said.

"Why don't we just threaten him. I mean if he can threaten you then it's only fair if we threaten him." Jasper said, followed with yeahs from the rest of the guys.

"Calm down we will threaten him eventually but that might not stop him.We could say that if he comes any where near us again we only have to press one button and it gets sent to the police anonymously. Is that a good idea?" Willow said, surprisingly.

"That's actually a great idea. Let's do that." Asher said, agreeing with Willow of course.

"Okay so tell him you will meet him tonight and we will follow you and give him a tape but the tape will be of a video we are about to record. We will threaten him with the button thing and threaten to hurt him in the video so when he gets home to play it he will think he got the party video but it will be a threat video instead. Do you have his number?" Julian said. I was about to say no when I looked down and saw another text from him.

I quickly nodded and got up to get a video camera after I grabbed it all the guys put on their pissed faces and when I recorded they started yelling out curse words and threats back to back and they finished it off by saying,

"And if you ever and I mean ever come near Felicity or anyone else that are our friends you will pay. And if you think we're playing go ahead and do it but it only takes a click of a button to send the real video to the cops anonymously. We have cropped the parts of you in it out but we still have the original video and it will be sent if you step even 5 feet near Felicity, Sophia, Willow, Audrey, or Vanessa. Now stop watching this video and move on with your life and stop drugging drinks you no life loser!" Julian finished.