Chapter 38: We Did It!

Video with Francisco lachowski and Barbara Palvin in it ^ and a picture of them together ^

Okay so I've decided that there is going to be probably at least one or two more chapters after this one and then I'm gonna end the story. There will be a sequel so don't worry. Anyways enjoy :)

<~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~>

I decided to get out of bed, get dressed and then go to order some pizza because making love to your significant other sure does make you hungry afterwards.

As I walked to get my phone it started ringing so instead of walking I practically dashed for the phone when I got to it I was hoping to see an unknown number seeing as it was nearing midnight and they still haven't called but instead it was my mother. I picked it up before she hung up.

"Hey mom, what's up?" I said immediately trying not to let the disappointment show in my voice.

"Well I just got home and I didn't call to tell you I was coming cause I wanted to surprise you but now I know that I should've called ahead of time because your not here. Chase isn't here either. Is he with you?" She asked.

"I have no idea where he is but he might be with my friend Dani cause they are dating now. I can call him for you if you want. But I'm actually in Parkersville right now with my boyfriend. We came down here because this talent scout was here and I have an interest in modeling and so does my boyfriend. We're staying over night but we should be home by tomorrow evening. Right now we're just waiting patiently to see if the talent scouts will call they said if they don't call by midnight then we didn't make the cut. So if I sounded disappointed when I answered the phone it's because I ran to the phone thinking it was them." I said with a little chuckle at the end comment.

"BOYFRIEND? You did not tell me you had a boyfriend. Felicity you have some explaining t—" She said as a beeping sound came through on my side of the phone indicating that I had another call coming in. Hmm saved by the telephone. When I looked at the number it was an unknown number and my heart started beating quickly. My hands suddenly felt clammy.

"Um mom I'm sorry to cut off your little lecture but I have another call coming in and it could be the talent scout so I really need to answer it but I promise we will talk when I get home. Bye love you." I said quickly and hanging up before I could hear her reply. I switched the call over as quickly as I could.

"He-hello?" I said shakily.

"Hi. Is this Felicity Grey?" The professional voice said on the other end of the phone.

"Yes." I said with a very squeaky tone that should've made me cringe if I wasn't so nervous.

"Hi, yes this is Sandra Nichols. I'm a talent scout from today's event and after Bruce Roberts spoke to all of the scouts here including myself your name came up and he spoke very highly of you. He showed us your assigned document and you seem like the perfect fit for what we're looking for. So I was wondering if you could meet tomorrow morning say maybe 10:00 or if that's not a good time then we can meet at a later time. But I was very impressed with the way you explained why you wanted to become a model and so were many others here so I would like a sit down with you if that's alright. Is it?" Sandra spoke on the other line. I was barely containing the squeal that was threatening to escape my lips.

"Yes ma'am I can meet at 10:00. Thank you so much. I will definitely be there tomorrow." I said as an arm went around my waist and I knew that Julian was waiting for me to get off the phone to figure out who I was speaking with.

"Okay sounds great. Just meet me in the same room we were in today. And no thank you for taking a risk and coming to express how you feel about this profession. I will see you tomorrow Miss Grey have a nice day and good bye." And with that she hung up. As soon as she did I started squealing and jumping up and down. I turned to look at Julian and he must've been able to tell what happened just by the amusement and the excitement on my face and in my mood.