Chapter 19: Taking Things Slow

This song describes the way Felicity thinks.

This chapter may not be as long because I have a major headache but I don't want to go to sleep to get rid of it and I don't want to take medicine and so I'm bored so I decided to write hope you like it. Enjoy :)

<~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~>

Kissing Julian again was the best feeling in the world. I couldn't think of anything else while our lips were touching. I felt this shock of electricity shoot through my body. I don't think words can describe how I was feeling at this moment.

When the kiss first started out Julian was a little hesitant. I think it was more from shock then anything. But now he was so in the moment. After kissing for a while we decided to get up on my bed and make out a little bit more. I wasn't going to have sex with him because I still didn't trust him and I'm a virgin and my virginity means more to me then some silly one night stand so I'm going to wait until I feel that I am actually ready.

Once we made it onto my bed and under the covers he flipped us over so he was on top and slammed his lips back on to mine. It was an aggressive kiss that was full of hunger. It felt like both of us were waiting for this moment for a really long time.

He slowly licked my bottom lip hoping for entrance. I happily gave it to him. Our tongues swirled together as I pulled his body closer to mine. His hands slipped under my back traveling up my back rubbing it softly. His hands touching my bare skin made cold chills pop up on my skin making me shiver a little.

As our mouths separated and we stopped to take a breath Julian finished taking his deep breath before I was and he started kissing me slowly on my neck, quickening the pace each kiss. But as he got to a sensitive spot on my neck a moan escaped my mouth. Making me clamp my hands over my mouth quickly. I was blushing now and I was trying to hide my face before Julian spoke,

"No need to hide your face beautiful. We all blush, it's apart of life. And you don't have to be embarrassed about moaning because it means I'm doing something right." He said, while turning my face to look at him and running his thumb over my blushing cheeks before placing small kisses upon them.

He seemed so sweet right now. And that's when another question popped in my head 'why doesn't he show this side of himself to everyone else?' So that's exactly what I asked him,

"Julian?" I said, while pulling away from him and holding his face in my hands.

"Yeah, baby cakes?" He said, while staring lustfully into my eyes.

"How come you don't show this side of yourself to anyone else? Like the sweet side that makes me want to be around you all the time." I asked.

"Because only special people get to see this side of me. So that makes you special. And it also has something to do with the problems I told you that I have dealt with all my life." He said, while looking away from me when he said the last part.

"Oh ok. Well I want you to know that us kissing doesn't exactly mean we're together. It means that I'm open for the idea of it but I'm not ready for it yet. I'm not quite sure if I can trust you completely yet. But this does mean that I obviously forgive you. I want to take things slow. Okay?" I said, while sitting up on my bed and watching Julian move over next to me.

"Okay." He said, before getting up and putting in a movie. He wouldn't tell me what movie he put in, he just told me that I would have to wait and see. And so I did.

When all the previews were over the movie finally got to the play screen and before I could read the title of the movie he pressed play. Just because we just made out doesn't mean he didn't stop being annoying.