Chapter 22: The Secret Room

Hailey and Hannah up above ^
Hailey is played by Mary- Kate and Hannah is Ashley. I just said that for anyone who doesn't know which one is which and they are the Olsen twins they play a big part in this story . Soon the updates to this story are gonna get more frequent because my summer break is about to start this Wednesday well Tuesday if we are gonna get technical. But there might be a slight break between things because I'm going to the beach this Thursday and staying until Saturday so yeah but I will try my best to update. Anyway Enjoy :)

More pics of Hailey and Hannah^

<~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~>

As I clicked the video I started fidgeting in my seat because I was honestly worried as to what I would see. There was so many inappropriate things going on when I left the party last night and I know it got worse after I left so yeah I was terrified. What if I'm about to be mentally scarred for life? Oh well I guess. This is one of those moments where I wish that I still had my wall up. My emotions are all over the place now and I can't control them. I might as well be bipolar. But anyway as I pressed play on the video I spoke,

"Well here goes nothing or maybe everything." I mumbled as the video started.

Once the screen popped up there were many different selections to which camera you wanted watch the video of because Sophia had cameras all over the place in every room and each room had more then one camera in it so there was different angles to look at. I clicked the first one that showed the whole living room, the bottom of the steps, the opening to the kitchen, and the dining room. Then I fast forwarded to after Julian and I left. As the video played from there you mostly saw random people drinking and a couple people dealing drugs in the corner. Some people were popping pills, but that's when you see this mystery guy walking over to all the kegs and the other alcohol. He looked around suspiciously then he pulled something out of his pocket that looked to be a little tiny bottle filled with mystery liquid. That's when it dawned on me, he drugged the alcohol and that's why everyone got so fucked up. I'm glad I left when I did. But anyway then Sophia struggled down the stairs, she looked more then intoxicated, but her hair looked fine so something must've happened later on.

Sophia made her way over to Jasper and he pulled her in for a strong kiss. The kiss not only surprised me when I saw it but everyone else in the room with me gasped even Sophia and Jasper. She clearly didn't remember that.

Anyway then they broke the kiss and he dragged her over to the dining room table which held the kegs and the other alcohol. They both grabbed a bottle of vodka and a bottle of juice and then mixed it. Once they were done mixing it they took turns taking shots until the bottle was empty little did they know that someone had just recently drugged those drinks.

After finishing the bottle of vodka they took turns drinking out of the keg hose. Like I said earlier I'm surprised that they didn't get alcohol poisoning. They then went to the dance floor.