Chapter 11: Learn From Your Mistakes

Pic of Felicity's outfit up above ^.
I decided to give you guys another chapter because I have exams coming up next week so I'm going to be busy trying to study so I might not get time to update. Enjoy :)

<~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~>

Making our way over to Brad and probably his soon to be ex wife, we get ourselves ready for what ever is in store. We took self defense classes, karate, jujitsu, and thai quando. So if anyone wants to hurt us I hope they have fun in the ambulance on the way to the hospital. Anyway once we finally got to the table Lucy took one look at me and rolled her eyes so that's when I decided to say something just to piss her off even more just because I'm a natural bitch.

"Your Lucy right?"

"Yep I sure am, bitch."

"Last time I checked my name wasn't bitch but that'll work too. Also if you didn't know I'm the one who called you and why are you even here I thought you didn't have all day." I said, with one of the biggest smirks on my face when I said the last few words.

"Are you fucking serious Brad you couldn't have at least cheated on me with someone a lot more intelligent?" She said, with a really pissed off bitchy look on her face.

"The only one not intelligent here is you Lucy because I clearly told you over the phone that it was my friend who was with Brad not me. But two things that your husband here was stupid to do was for one trusting my friend and I and another thing he was stupid for doing is not deleting his messages."

"What are you talking about you stupid bitch?!?" Brad said, with even more worry and fear spread across his face.

"Yeah. What are you talking about?" Lucy said, while cocking her hip to the side and crossing her arms over her chest looking at me.

"Oh yeah Brad, you didn't think you would get away with that too did you? Trust me Jason knows and he's pissed. By the way she should be here soon and so should he." I said, while looking down at my watch with a smirk still plastered on my face.

I look over at Sophia who's looking very confused by now. I realized I forgot to tell her about Stacie. But I guess she will find out in a minute.

"She? Who's she? What is that supposed to mean. What are you talking about and what does Jason have to do with any of this?" Lucy said, looking so worried and pissed. She looked so mad I could've seen steam coming out of her ears but I still went on because I don't care how she's feeling right now.

"Oh trust me Lucy you will find out in a minute and please don't take your anger out on my friend here because she did nothing wrong she simply was just attracted to the wrong guy. But when Jason gets here you probably won't even be worried about my friend Sophia here. You'll have your hands tied 'metaphorically speaking of course'." I said, right as soon as Stacie and Jason came inside but at different times. If they came in at the same time they would've been arguing because of what I told Jason. But Jason did look pissed and he was coming this way, I'm guessing he doesn't know Stacie is behind him. Hmm well he's got a surprise for him.

Sophia might be playing the quiet victim in this little charade here but that was the plan the whole time. We take turns being the victim.

"Brad what the hell man I thought we were cool." Jason said, while shoving Brad back.

"Jason what the hell stop. What's going on why is everyone pissed off." Stacie said, with a concerned look on her face.