Chapter 3: Thinking to Myself

I've got some great ideas for this story so hopefully it will get a whole lot better with time.

Damn it I said as I watched Julian run across my yard after just climbing out my window. I realized that I totally forgot about asking him what happened to his side, well more like I got lost in a trance while looking at his abs then my mom called me for breakfast so yeah. He thinks he got away with it but I will get to the bottom of his little mysterious bad boy attitude. But for now I'm going to go for a jog. As I did my daily routine which included jogging through my whole neighborhood. Then coming back to my house and hopping in the shower. After getting out of the shower I blow dried my hair and brushed it out, then I put some eyeliner and mascara on then some burgundy lipstick. After all that I threw on a burgundy skirt, black crop top t-shirt with a blue jean jacket on top, I put a beanie over my head, put my black laced wedges on, grabbed my phone and my purse and went down stairs. Finally I was done getting ready so I grabbed my car keys off the counter, said bye to my mom, and headed over to Willow's house. As I text her and tell her I'm here she responds back and says to come on in. After coming in her huge beautiful home I climb up the stairs to her room. When I come in her room I see it's still clean as always, but when I look at Willow I see her eyes are red and puffy and she looks exhausted. Running to her side I ask her what's wrong.

"What's wrong? What happened? Who do I need to kill?" I said, with anger and concern plastered across my face.

"It's nothing to worry about Licity I will be ok." She said, hoping I would let it drop but of course I didn't.

"No it won't be ok and I'm not leaving until you tell me what's going on." I said, surprising myself with the amount of bluntness coming out of my mouth.

"Fine I'll tell you." She said, while bursting into tears. "My parents ha-have been arguing a lot and I th- think they are getting a divorce." She said, while stuttering because she was crying.

"I have no idea what you're going through, but I know you will get through this cause you are strong Willow and no matter what happens I will always be here for you." I said, wondering what it felt like to have a dad because I was so young when I lost mine I don't remember what it feels like.

"Thank you so much Licity you truly are a great friend." She said, with her voice full of sincerity.

"Why don't we go and call Audrey to come over, pop some popcorn, watch some movies and have a sleep over." I said, a little excited.

"Sure I will text her you go downstairs and ask my mom to pop some popcorn and after I get done texting Audrey I will pick some movies to watch." She said, while grabbing her phone. I agreed and ran down stairs to get her mom to pop the popcorn. When I came back upstairs Audrey had all the movies picked which was: The notebook, The Odd Life of Timothy Green, and A Walk to Remember.
Ps. These are amazing movies, if you haven't seen them go check them out.
As soon as Audrey got to Willow's house we got the first movie ready to watch which was The Notebook, we got the popcorn put into humongous bowls, and we got nice and comfy on Audrey's floor. Once we finished the first movie we popped in the second movie, it was about 10 o'clock by the time we finished the second movie. Before we started the third we got up and grabbed ourselves some soda and stretched a bit just so we could stay awake for the third movie. After we watched the third movie we couldn't take it anymore we were too tired to do anything else so we passed out right where we were.

Waking up the next morning we talked a while before we got up. So once we got up we finally got dressed and ready to go, well Audrey and Willow did I had to drive to my house to grab some clothes.