Chapter 37: Cupid's Magic

Sorry I haven't written in awhile. I really hope you like this chapter. Anyways enjoy :)

<~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~>

As I looked at the girl that was right across from me that Vanessa claimed as her sister. I could see some similarities and at the same time I couldn't. Where Daniella had freckles splattered across her nose Vanessa didn't. They had different noses and the size of their faces were different. You could sort of see where they were sisters. Hm I wonder if she has any more siblings?

 Hm I wonder if she has any more siblings?

Aimee Teegarden as Daniella

"Vanessa do you have anymore siblings?" I asked while giving Daniella another once over.

"Actually yes I do. I have a twin sister. Her name is Rebecca but she won't be coming down for another few days." She said nonchalantly.

Great she has another sister. I wonder why people don't tell me these things when I first meet them. I probably wouldn't be so oblivious to things if people would tell me. Gosh.

"Okay so I've got three questions for you. For one how come we've never met Daniella? Two what do you mean by 'she will be coming down in a few days' like down from where? And three why have you never told me about them? Especially a twin that's like awesome." I asked Vanessa, while turning all this over in my head trying to process it all.

"Well to answer your first question you've never met her because she lived in Chicago with Rebecca and my dad. I live with my mom if you didn't know. And I guess that answers your second question too. And your last question I didn't tell you because it sort of slipped my mind and plus you haven't been around much so yeah. But Rebecca and Daniella are moving in with my mom and I so they are finishing the school year here. Dani isn't the same age as us by the way. She got held back in first grade so technically she's a year older then us. And Rebecca and I we aren't identical twins but we are real close to it. But I promise as soon as Rebecca comes down here I will let you meet her." She said right before taking a sip from her drink.

"Okay fine. Well it's nice to meet you Daniella." I said while sticking my hand out for her to shake it.

"Oh no call me Dani because Daniella is way too long to say. And plus I just love nicknames." She said while she shook my hand.

"Really? Sophia loves nicknames too for some reason." I said while gesturing toward Sophia.

"You know it." Sophia said with a cheery tone.

"Well since you love nicknames you can call me Licity or Lic or you can just call me Felicity whichever one works for you." I said with a shrug of my shoulders.

"Yeah and you can call me Soph if you want. And since you love nicknames I don't see a reason we won't ever get along. Omg I just got an idea. Why don't we all go hang out with the guys so Dani can meet the guys but not today or tomorrow cause I have somethings to take care of with my family. But Felicity lets go to your house first so I can meet this brother of yours." Sophia said.