Chapter 4: Why Do You Make Me Feel This Way?

A/N
If you like this book please vote and comment and tell others about my story. If you don't like my story please tell me why so I can atleast try to improve and fix the problems that I'm having. All opinions matter unless your just being downright hateful. Remember words hurt.

Pulling away I think to my self, what the hell is wrong with you. You can't fall for the bad boy that will be the death of you. Jumping out of my thoughts I look up to see Julian staring at me intently. Finally looking away I got the courage to speak.

"This can't happen what the hell." I said, sounding really upset.

"What did I do? Why can't this happen?" He said, looking very concerned.

"You kissed me and you can't do that. I don't want to start having feelings for you cause I know your a player and you will just leave me heart broken in the end." I said, trying to hold back the tears.

"What makes you think I will do that to you Felicity maybe your different." He said, trying to convince me to let him have a chance.

"How am I different? What makes me any different from all the other girls you've screwed over? You don't even know me. I think you should leave." I said, with anger clearly running through my face.

"But Lici-" He said, but being cut off by me.

"NO GET OUT NOW". I said, screaming at him while feeling a tear roll down my cheek.

"Ok Licity I will go. He said, sounding sort of sad.

As I watched him climb out my window for the second time I broke down crying. I wasn't even sure why I was crying because we barely knew each other and my feelings weren't that strong for him.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~>

The next morning my alarm clock went off and woke me up (by the way I got a new one). I turned it off and got up to take a shower. After getting out and drying off I dried my hair and threw it up in a messy bun. Afterwards I stood in my towel in front of my closet looking for something to wear. "Ah ha". I said thinking to my self as I grabbed a light pink sweatshirt, light pink skinny jeans, and my adidas. Pic up above. After throwing my clothes on I put on my pink, gold, and black watch, grabbed my phone and my keys and headed to my car to go to hell I mean school. As I backed out of the driveway I got a text on my phone. It was from Audrey.

Audrey 😈😘: Can you come pick me up boo.
Felicity😜😉: Sure be there in a few.

And with that I was off to pick up Audrey. Pulling in to Audrey's driveway I  see her standing there on her porch on her phone. After yelling her name she came over to the car and hopped in and we both headed off to school.

Pulling in to the schools parking lot I got out and headed in the school. Hoping to avoid Julian I run towards the bathroom only to be knocked down by something hard. I look up and see Julian himself looking down at me asking me if I was ok. I got up dusted myself off and quickly told him I was fine and ran into the bathroom.

After entering the bathroom I think to myself. What the fuck Felicity I say in my head. I look in the mirror above the bathroom sink and throw some cold water on my face. While drying my face off I hear the bell ring for everyone to go to class and that's when I remembered that I have almost all my classes with Julian.

Entering the classroom I see the one and only Katie Stevens sitting in Julian's lap making out with him. As the teacher enters the room she hops off his lap and notices me staring and smirks at me and winks. My whole body filling with rage I turn away clench my fist and sit down to calm myself.