Chapter 28: Stockholm Syndrome

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE
So yeah the song up above is a great pick for this chapter don't you think. I have decided that I am going to do more then one chapter because I do want others to be together in this story so I would need more then one chapter to do that. I'm not sure how many more chapters I will do. We will see. Anyways enjoy :)

<~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~>

As we headed out my house a thousand thoughts were flying through my mind. I just couldn't believe that this was happening it seemed as if this were happening so fast. How could I be going on a date right now and especially with the person that I've been going to school with for years but only recently started speaking to. And most of all how could he love me?

I really don't understand what makes me so special. I mean yeah I didn't throw myself at him like other girls but that was the only difference and yet I still ended up having feelings for him so really there was nothing different or better about me so why would he like me better yet why would he love me? I was broke out of my thoughts when I heard the ringing of a phone.

When I zoned back in I realized that it was my phone. As I pulled the phone out of my back pocket I checked the caller ID and the name across the screen was Sophia's so I quickly answered the phone.

"What's up Sophia? Everything okay?" I said into the phone.

"Oh yeah everything is fine. I just wanted to let you know that Jasper and I made up. Well more like made out but I guess it could be called made up too. He's a really chill dude I actually think that I might like him. But I mean should I pursue my crush or should I push the feelings away and go on with my life?" She said, making me feel extremely happy that she actually confided in me. It's not that she doesn't confide in me with things it's just she doesn't really show her feelings too much. When she likes someone she keeps it to herself. I haven't known her for very long but I do know that.

"Well I'm actually about to go on a date with his best friend so I think anything could happen because I mean the bad boy technically has a crush on me and you aren't ugly so if he doesn't like you then he's crazy because you also have a great personality. But he is a player so I would stay cautious but don't pass your feelings aside just yet. Play hard to get and then once he's fallen hard that's when you make your move. It shouldn't take too long for him to fall for you. I think he already feels something for you. I feel like Julian's group of friends are the type of friends that are only players when Julian is a player so if Julian is ready to start settling down then maybe Jasper is too." I said.

"Woah wait your going on a date with Julian? Like right now?" She said, with a surprised tone.

"Really that's all you got out of that whole little speech of mine." I said, while chuckling a little.

"No it's just the only part that got me listening really well. And ok I will do what you told me to do." She said.

"Good. And playing hard to get also includes not random make out sessions cause that will make him think you are easy. And yes we are going on a date. He told me that he was in love with me and I did the same. But I also told him we need to take things slow and start over and doing it the right way meaning were going to start out with a first date which he's about to take me on. Now I have to go cause he's waiting in the car for me. Good luck with Jasper." I said.

"Okay you get him girl and good luck to you as well. Bye love." She said.

"Bye."

Once I got in the car Julian was staring at me with a huge grin on his face. That's when I remembered that I have no idea where we're about to go on our date.