Chapter 24: The Threat

I just wanted everyone to know that if you are starting to get worried that I am ending this story soon get that thought out of your head. I am not planning on finishing this story for awhile now so you will know if I am when the story gets closer for Felicity and her friends to graduate and right now it hasn't even been Christmas yet so don't worry. And if anyone is confused I just wanted to say that Julian and Felicity are not planning on getting together right now they are just friends so yeah he's gonna go back to his player ways but just be patient everyone. Anyway enjoy :)

<~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~>

After internally screaming at my reflection I turned to look at Sophia. She obviously saw the fear in my eyes because she immediately told me not to worry but I don't know about not worrying because trust me if you could see me right you would probably scream too I mean I literally looked like something someone scraped up off the road. I looked terrible.

As I took in Sophia's appearance I clearly understood that we were literally best friend goals because we had wore the almost exact same outfit with out planning it. She was wearing a black 'The NBHD' crop top, a black leather jacket, white high waisted shorts, black panty hose, and last but not least white high top converse. We were literally wearing the exact same outfit but with different colors, well we were until I landed in the mud and ended up looking like death. At least Sophia still looked great though. She could just wear the outfit for the both of us.

 She could just wear the outfit for the both of us

Sophia's outfit above^

Felicity's outfit above^Sophia must've noticed we were wearing almost the exact same outfit too because of what she said next,

Sophia must've noticed we were wearing almost the exact same outfit too because of what she said next,

"Oh my god we are wearing the exact same outfit. How do we end up doing these things it's sort of creepy?" She said, while looking me up and down. What she meant by things when she said how do we end up doing these things was the fact that half the time we end up saying the same word or sometimes the same sentence it's low key creepy so we call it witchcraft. It's not really witchcraft but still it was creepy and sometimes we even say witchcraft at the same time, it gets a little too much for us but we deal with it by laughing.

"Honestly I have no idea but we should just enjoy it because there are some friendships that don't have these sort of things happen to them and some of them don't even last so I guess we should feel lucky and keep doing what we're doing. But we aren't exactly wearing the exact same outfit anymore because I'm about to change. So yeah let's get this show on the road and fix up my appearance before someone comes in here and sees this hideous creature sitting on the bathroom counter." I said, while referring to myself when I said the last part.