Chapter 17: You Can Only Pretend For So Long

The song up above practically sums up Julian's life and feelings well kind of. Listen to it it's a good song. ^

Ok so this is the second part to let the fun begin I guess you could say. I'm writing this is Julian's POV. Enjoy :)

<~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Julian's POV

After leaving Felicity's house I kept asking myself 'why would you do that Julian?' and 'why didn't you just talk to her and get it off your chest?' But in the end I just coward out and here I am driving back down the road to my house to get ready for Sophia's party.

I know that I am gonna have to get tore up drunk tonight just to have a good time because if I don't then I'm gonna be moping around and thinking about what just happened.

Once I got back to my house I quickly jumped in the shower and washed up real quick before getting out and throwing on a simple long sleeved sweater, khakis, and some high top black adidas.

I eventually was done getting ready and  text the guys asking them if we should go early to help the girls set up

I eventually was done getting ready and text the guys asking them if we should go early to help the girls set up. They all said sure so here we are carrying a bunch of alcohol in the house and setting up the speakers for the music and locking any doors that are definitely off limits to anyone. Soon people started showing up left and right and it then the party officially started.

I was already drunk off my ass before the party even started. So looks like either someone is taking me home or I'm staying here for the night. After taking another shot I went to the kitchen to grab another bottle of vodka until I saw Jasper making out with Sophia. I of course went over there just to cock block so I could get on his nerves. Cock blocking was one of his biggest pet peeves so that's why I did it,

"So how's life guys?" I said, while smirking a little knowing my plan was working. They both looked at me with utter disgust. The look on their faces made a laugh that I had been trying to hold in slip out. By now I was bursting out laughing until I looked back up to see them making out again, so I took that as my cue to leave.

Once I entered the living room again one of my favorite songs ever came on. As soon as everyone heard it things got so turnt, it was so funny. I started immediately dancing everyone around me was hitting the folks and dabbing like they were crazy. Some of them just couldn't dance to save their life and it made me laugh even harder. Well that was until the song ended and I averted my gaze around the room until my eyes landed on her. And by her I mean Felicity.

She looked absolutely gorgeous and sexy in that dress of hers. But as I stared at her face I noticed something was off but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. It was like she couldn't have a care in the world but at the same time she looked like she tried her hardest to care about certain things going on around her but it wasn't working for her. I proceeded to stare at her beautiful face (yes I did just say beautiful don't judge me) until our eyes almost met when she decided to look back at me but me being a coward I just turned around quickly pretending I didn't see her. But you can only pretend for so long until reality checks back in.