Chapter 14: One of My Many Terrible Ideas

So I decided to update and this time I'm going to write in Julian's point of view. Notice I actually said Julian this time. Last time I tried to do a chapter in his point of view it just didn't end well and I ended up calling him Blake because I had just gotten done reading three stories in a row with the main guy character named Blake so yeah things went all to hell as soon as I called Julian Blake but I'm good now. Enjoy :)

<~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~>

I'm not sure why but this song kind of reminded me of Julian. It's called 1 of those weaks by the Neighbourhood.
Leaving Felicity's house seemed like one of the hardest things I had to do. So to get her off my mind I called Katie Stevens to hook up. You should know I must really be desperate if I'm calling Katie because honestly I truly despised her, she was so annoying I swear, but I needed to get drunk and everything would be fine. After picking up a bottle of liquor from the store I slowly walked to Katie's house drinking the alcohol at the same time. Feeling it slide down the back of my throat burning a little. Once I made it to Katie's house I was drunk off my ass but she didn't seem to mind considering the fact she was sort of obsessed with me. Anyway once we made it to her room she was already half way naked and so was I. Eventually once we were both completely naked I threw her on to the bed climbing on top of her. We started kissing once again as she flipped on top of me as we started doing the deed if you know what I mean. But this helped nothing I was still thinking of Felicity for some ungodly reason. My night was going great until the one name slipped out my mouth that I didn't realize I was repeating in my head.

"Oh my god Licity." I moaned loudly.

All of a sudden everything went still until I felt a stinging pain across my cheek. I was confused until I realized Katie slapped me.

"What the fuck? Your seriously thinking of her right now. What does she have that I don't?" Katie squealed, almost bursting my ear drums.

"Everything. She has everything you don't and soon that will be including me." I said, without looking at her, while quickly throwing her off of me and putting my clothes back on.

After I was done I quickly ran out of her house. Running straight to my own which wasn't too far from Katie's. Once I got home I immediately ran to hop in the shower. Once I dried off I went to my dresser to grab a pair of sweatpants. After throwing those on I climbed into bed thinking I was going to get some sleep tonight but I didn't get much because I was repeating the same words over and over again in my head all night which was 'you should've kissed her' those were also the last words that were in my head before I finally dozed off.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~>

Three days later

Today was Sophia's party. I hadn't seen Felicity nor Katie since that night and I really wasn't prepared to face Felicity. For one because I know for sure Katie will tell her what happened and two because I know there will be obvious tension and I hate awkward situations. But I know I have to talk to her. That's something that had been tearing me apart all day. I have no idea what I'm going to say or when I'm gonna say it. I don't even know why I'm so nervous. I guess the words will flow when the time comes. But I also knew I needed to say it before the party tonight because once I get drunk tonight there's no telling what I will let slip out my mouth.

As I walk out of my last class of the day I'm just about to turn around the corner when all of a sudden I hear Katie's squeaky voice talking to someone. I peek my head around the corner and see her talking to Felicity. She had just asked her what she was doing with her boyfriend. If she was talking about me then she was clearly delusional because I would never date her. But anyway she had just told her about me moaning her name. I decided that I definitely had no other choice but to go talk to her soon. As I stare at Felicity's shock stricken face I wonder what she's thinking. She probably thinks I'm a fucking creeper, oh well.

Leaving school I head home to think about what I'm gonna do. I know that Felicity will be at home getting ready for the party so I could go talk to her now if I wanted. "What am I gonna say?" I ask my self while gripping my hair tightly. I flung myself back on my bed and put my pillow over my face screaming into it hoping to let go of some of the stress. I was clearly out of my mind. I just couldn't understand why I couldn't get her out of my head. I had driven myself so crazy over this that I started crying. I was like some hormonal girl like what the fuck is wrong with me? The tears proceeded to flow out of my eyes and I decided that now is the time.

I hop in my car and speed down the road towards Felicity's house tears still flowing out of my eyes. The stress was killing me I needed to get this off my chest what ever it was weighing on it.

As I got out my car I ran to her door and knocked. When no one answered I opened the door myself and headed up to her room. I knew her mom wasn't home so I was fine. Once I got to her room I heard the shower running so I sat on her bed to wait for her. By the time I heard the water cut off I had stopped crying and turned to stare out the window. I was hoping I didn't look like some kind of crazy stalker. And once I turned my head the only words that came out of my mouth once I saw the terrified girl standing there in all her glory was,

"We need to talk."

Who would've thought that this would be one of my many terrible ideas? Clearly not me.....

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~>

Sorry this chapter was short but I have an exam tomorrow so I have to go to bed early. I hope you like it. Have nice day or night :) 💤💤