Epilogue

Okay guys this is it. This is the official last part to this story it has been a stressful roller coaster and I think this ride has ended well for now anyway. Anyways enjoy :)

<~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~>

Julian and I finished our two year contracts a year ago and now he was leading me somewhere that he said was a surprise. And of course I was blind folded.

We had just landed not even an hour ago in Walesview and he was already leading me somewhere. We were actually in the middle of catching up with Sophia and Jasper (who were still together by the way) and then he was like let's go Felicity and when I asked him where he pulled out the blind fold and told me to put it on. I did it anyway though because you know I love the goof ball and everything.

It felt like we had walked about 4 blocks and then walked on to a surface with crunchy leaves. Oh my gosh where was this boy (or shall I say man?) taking me?

About 10 turns later he took the blind fold off and what I saw in front of me left me exasperated I just couldn't believe what I was seeing right now.

When I looked around me we were at the waterfall place and he had put floating candles in the water and their was of course a picnic blanket and a basket but there was also a candle on the blanket considering the fact that it was dark out it was logical for the candles. I turned to look at him and he had grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the picnic blanket.

There were so many memories surrounding this basket and this blanket and this place I just couldn't wrap my head around what was going on.

"Julian what is this." But instead of answering me he kissed me.

"Shh. Don't ruin the moment. Let's just eat." And so we did and it was some good food which made me suspicious because Julian was a lot of things but he wasn't the best cook. After we were done he grabbed my hand and pulled me down a candle lit trail that I had no idea was there. Then I realized later on that it led behind the waterfall. But back their on the cave wall was glow in the dark drawing on the rock wall of the day we first interacted with each other in class and then on down was a whole drawing of our whole love story then after I got done looking he pressed a button on a machine that I didn't even see there that shown lights all over the cave walls. I looked over at him with tears in my eyes.

"There aren't that many stars out tonight so I had to make my own illusion of some but the point of the stars is to remind you of the night we were here and we fell asleep under the stars. I held that day special in my heart along with being with you forever. Felicity I honestly couldn't and wouldn't no matter what happens, imagine what my life would be like with out you. I can't even remember what my life was like before you were in it I mean other then the same old boring things. I had put a whole shell around me to protect me for some reason and that led me to do very stupid things in the past and then all of a sudden you come and knock at my shell cracking it slightly each time and breaking away piece after piece each time. That made it where there was light in all the darkness around me kind of like stars in the night sky. Then eventually you knocked hard enough and my shell completely broke away—" He stopped talking to press the button again which changed the light in the dark cave it was brighter now and it was all over the walls a solid light. And in the light was a shadow of a man down on one knee..... Oh.

When I turned to look at Julian my face broke out in the biggest smile ever as he got down on one knee and pulled out a ring.

"Felicity you became my light out of the darkness and if it wasn't for you I would've been completely lost. The bright light represents what you did to me when you broke through my shell completely. You let all the light in. Felicity that light was you and is you. So will you please do me the honor of being the light in my darkness forever? Will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?" He asked his face looking so vulnerable. I started jumping up and down unable to contain my excitement.