Chapter 12: I Crave Your Attention

Another pic of Sophia up above ^.

Ok I've been really busy and I am only going to get even more busy so I'm gonna update as many chapters this weekend before Monday. Enjoy :)

This song is based on Felicity's life. How she is supposed to feel how she feels behind the wall she put up.
<~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~>

Grabbing her pencil off of my desk I proceed to throw it back at her. While she's distracted trying to grab her pencil I then grab her phone off of her desk. After she picks up her pencil she realizes what I have in my hand and she looked like she wanted to hurt a small animal. If looks could kill I sure would be dead right now, but too bad she doesn't scare me.

"Give me back my phone you bitch!"

"Here grab it." I said, while holding her phone out to her but not close enough for her to grab it.

As she reaches her hand out to grab her phone I quickly grab her hand pull her down towards the floor. I quickly put the phone back on my desk and proceed to use my other hand to push her head down further while pulling her arm back up at the same time. I hold her there for a moment before I lean down and say through clenched teeth,

"Call me a bitch one more time and you will get a whole lot worse then this. Your phone will be the least of your worries if I hear that word come out of your mouth again and aimed towards me." I said, as I finished pushing her into the floor.

"Omg I swear I hate you. Don't put your hands on me ever again."

"I honestly don't even know why your still talking to me. The conversation was dropped a second ago, quit living in the past." I said, while smirking because I knew it would piss her off.

After the bell rang Sophia and I headed for our next class. We were almost there when we heard someone talking about us to someone else. They obviously didn't know we were listening because they were saying some rude shit.

Once Sophia and I made our way around the corner we saw that it was Katie that was talking about us to her little bitchy clique. Well they have no idea what they've gotten themselves into.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" I said, as I walked up to them with my arms crossed over my chest and looking as cocky as ever.

"What are you doing here you bit- I mean what are you doing here you know I don't like you." Katie said, sounding as bratty as ever it fits her personality just right.

"You sure you don't like me because you sure do talk about me enough. If you wanted my autograph you could've just asked I would've kindly shoved it up your ass no need to talk about me behind my back." I said, with a smirk sliding slowly onto my lips.

"Whatever let's go girls, we don't need to waste our time with this piece of trash here. I think she might've gotten lost on the way to the dumpster. Let's help her find her way there."

"I don't remember asking to be invited to your house." I said, knowing she would get pissed off.

Btw if you didn't get that Felicity was practically calling Katie's house a dumpster.

Katie opened her mouth and then closed it like a fish out of water trying to breath.

"What? Cat got your tongue?" Sophia said, stepping up sizing Katie up showing her that she isn't afraid of her.