Chapter 15

*Thorin's P.O.V*

Like I told him to, Dwalin woke me up at midnight. I looked down at Bella and slightly smiled. I moved her head and got up before placing a pillow under her head.

 "I shall see you soon my love" I whispered and kissed her forehead. I woke up the rest of the dwarves and they got ready. I made sure everyone was out the door before taking one last look at Bella. 

"She'll be fine lad" Bofur told me. I gave him a small smile and closed the door. Carefully, we snuck around town towards the armoury. Once we arrived, I stopped the others. 

"Behind the boat. Guards are approaching" I ordered. They did as they were told and we waited. 

"Shh! Be quiet!" Dwalin whisper-yelled at my nephews. Once they were gone, I looked at the others. 

"Once we have the weapons, we make for the mountain" I said. They nodded 

"But what about our burglar?" Ori asked. I looked at him and sighed 

"I am not risking her safety. She means too mush to me. I can't lose her" I said. He nodded. I waved once I saw that the coast was clear. Half my men ran and made a dwarven pyramid. I pointed to Nori and he nodded. He sprinted towards the pyramid and climbed up before climbing into the window. Once the other half was in the building, I climbed in. We grabbed as many weapons as we could. Many were struggling under the weight of the weapons. 

"Ok let's go" I instructed. They nodded and next thing I heard was Kili give a cry as he took a step. His weapons fell to the ground with a loud clang. 

"It came from over there!" A watchmen yelled and I heard footsteps. 

"Run!" I ordered. They did just that. We ran outside only to have pike men pointing pikes at us and one soldier had a sword at Kili's neck.

*Bella's P.O.V*

I woke up to the townspeople yelling. I got up from the couch. Wait... How did I get there? The last thing I remember was falling asleep as Thorin did my hair. I blushed. Did he lay me down on the couch?

 "What's going on?" Sigrid asked coming out of her and Tilda's room. 

"The dwarves got caught trying to steal from the armoury." Bard said running outside 

"Those idiots" I said and followed Bard out of the house. I followed him to the town square in front of the master's house. 

"Get off of me" I heard Dwalin yell at a guard. A fat man walked out of the house while putting his coat on.

 "What is the meaning of this?" He exclaimed.

 "We caught them stealing weapons sire" One of the guards said. 

"Ah. Enemies of the state then" The master concluded. 

"This is a bunch of mercenaries if ever there was sire" I recognized Alfrid's voice from the gate. 

"Hold your tongue. You know not to whom you speak. This is Thorin, son of Thrain, son of Thror" Dwalin said. Thorin stepped up with his head held high. With this lighting and the light snow falling, I couldn't help but admire his beauty.

 "We have come to reclaim our homeland. I remember this town and the days of old. Fleets of boats lay at harbor, filled with silks and fine gems. This was no forsaken town on a lake. This was the center of all trade in the North!" Thorin said. There was a murmur of agreement in the crowd. 

"I would see those days return. I would relight the forges of the dwarves and send wealth and riches flowing through the halls of Erebor once more. People clapped and cheered. I just smiled at Thorin. He saw me and smiled back. I saw the master contemplating the thought.